Stoops! kanye akin a damn fool! quick before mtv takes it down!

Sayword

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama Calls Kanye a ‘Jackass’

9/14/09 at 9:40 PM 7Comments

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2009/09/obama_calls_kanye_jackass.html

Tonight, ABC's Terry Moran posted, then removed, the following tweet: "Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a 'jackass' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won." According to a statement from ABC, the president's remark was supposed to be off the record. We expect nothing less than an all-caps apology on the White House blog. [Politico]

sucks when the president of your own country hates you.

A couple of us were takling about Henny's origins in hip-hop, and how the two tangled together.

First thing that came to mind was Mobb Deep and their jerseys in the Shook Ones Pt. 2 Video. But I think the first mention of the drink in the genre was Digital Underground's Humpty Dance in '89.

Maybe there's an older hip-hop song that mentions the drink that I've overlooked?

cj9_yW8tZxs

/[/b]]Lil Mama Explains Why She Acted a Fool at the VMA’s

Lil Mama has finally released a statement explaining why she jumped on stage during Jay-Z’s performance at the MTV VMA’s.

Lil Mama says:

“I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys. I admire them and look up to them as role models,” she said in a statement. “‘Empire State of Mind’ had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY.”

Too bad Hov had to be the butt of her emotional take over. We know he is somewhere wishing he kicked her in the throat for that sh*t.