worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

i think leather harnesses have the potential to look cool on girls.

designer clothes and leather harnesses can work.... i forgot which editorials, but they executed that concept nicely

that whole look is straight "neu-90s weirdo" fetish tho. mesh tee, raver shit

certain elements can be tastefully integrated in everyday outfits, but that's too much.

then again, that whole scene is about being "too much"

i think leather harnesses have the potential to look cool on girls.

designer clothes and leather harnesses can work.... i forgot which editorials, but they executed that concept nicely

that whole look is straight "neu-90s weirdo" fetish tho. mesh tee, raver shit

certain elements can be tastefully integrated in everyday outfits, but that's too much.

then again, that whole scene is about being "too much"

Are you talking about something like this? I'm not a fan of this styling, but I agree that it could look good.

http://www.hedislimane.com/fashiondiary/index.php?id=109

My friend sent me this recently. The amount of pretension and excess in this video makes the Précieuses look like Quakers. That dude with the teddy bears on his clown pants, trying to pull a Michael Jackson, was killing me. Regarding the act of documenting itself, I think John Berger said it best, "If everything there existed were continually being photographed, every photograph would become meaningless."

what are you doing in this thread then if you are applying this logic to your perspective on outfits?

There is a certain point in this thread where people are just fishing for shit to hate on. It's really an unoffensive outfit, and if I didn't know what Hood By Air was I'd probably think even less of it.

I think I know what spaces is on about. The outfit isn't the hideous frankenstein monstrosity of some wannabe fashionista with either psychotic tendencies or just no sense of decorum, but it is a shit outfit. It's shit because it says nothing worth hearing again. Technically, this isn't the most insane outfit thread, it's the 'worst' thread. What 'worst' means is going to be subjective.

what are you doing in this thread then if you are applying this logic to your perspective on outfits?

Ok you're right, that relatively simple outfit with good proportions/fit and nothing particularly wrong with it apart from a few apparently somewhat trendy items is the worst outfit I've ever seen!

edit: what's so trendy about? It features a barely visible supreme shirt(?) and some shirt that says fuck on it which I don't recognise. Seems less trendy than the average current sufu waywt.

Edited by okonomi

lol @ good proportions and fit.

the fuck jacket is supreme by the way.

you don't seem to know what is what so maybe purely aesthetically you think it's well composed and acceptable. I'm not trying to argue your taste.

Edited by spaces