nudie slim jims at 2 months.

shookone

Guest Berget__

On the nudie crotch issue. I had two pairs of dry nudies and the crotch ripped on both of them. Not as fast or as much as yours though.

I aint gotta get money man money get me

the crotch will blow in that exact spot on any pair of jeans if they're worn tight... you need to keep an eye on it before it actually tears, and take them to your tailor when that area next to the seam gets thin. even with it torn at this point, any tailor worth their salt will fix that no problem and it'll barely be noticable (unless you've got some extreme seating posture...). here are a few pictures of cheapo levis i had repaired when they failed at the same spot - the crotch is now stronger than when they were new:

inner.jpg

outer.jpg

i have worn tight jeans forever and ive never had a crotch tear so quickly. that greycast denim seems to really suck.

i have a pair of diesel rabox that i wore constantly for 4 years and only recently did the crotch give out (while skating actually).

there is no excuse for $200 jeans to tear that easily especially from a brand that encourages wearing jeans hard.

i still plan on getting some raw thin finns though. hopefully the stretch denim wont crap out so fast.