Brands to buy?

outbreak

yo dude, the fact that you "need clothes" for school is a bit of a ... this is going to sound preachy but IMO, grow up a little in whatever your'e comfortable and happy wearing, even if it's that lame middleschool tshirt wore in PE. style isn't all about brands, it's about wearing something you enjoy and are comfortable in. and don't give me that "i'm comfortable in *insert brand name*... even if it's an imitation..."

because that basically tells us you don't need to be on this forum, you can just go to the mall and buy anything in abercrombie or old navy and just be a follower like everyone else.

chances are you're going to look back on your high school years and remember that you've done some stupid things. i know i have. hell i dressed awful in high school, but that isn't the end of life. brand recognition isn't everything.

Quote:

Go away, you're making us other 15 year olds look bad. Especially ones who are held in high esteem on this board, like me.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Feb 17, 2006 08:39 PM

HHHhahahaah you are the new dcftmc while dcftmc stopped posting retarded comments

seriosuly man

im 15, and i go to school, your wardrobe should be simple

jeans+target shirts

the next day,

your only other pair of jeans+more target shirts

seriosuly man target shirts are the best, you can buy em in bulk and they fit great,

get yourself a simple hoodie from AA, and your set for the whole year.

chwa?

Quote:

^^hahhhah

love the simplicity corbin.

THATS what i need to do, get rid of my jeans so i only have a couple favorite pairs. life is so simple at 15....

--- Original message by nairb49 on Feb 18, 2006 08:31 AM

It's not about being 15 it"s about still being in school. You could be 24 and have the same wardrobe...I mean do going to class really require more than two pairs of jeans, 1 pair of shoes, 5 tees, 1 hoodie and 1-2 coats depending on the climate. Everything else is gravy

When I was 15 ... and that was almost 15 years ago, I wore CK or Guess jeans, jordans, and whatever t shirt I thought was cool. I looked at some of the pics from back then, and the thing that I thought stood out as far as looking like a jack ass was my bad hair. I still have that by the way. Just invest in one really good fitting pair of jeans and a bunch of blank t shirts. Pick yourself up a blank hoodie and wear that with a pair of shoes you like. That should be simple enough. The bottom line is this..... WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE.

hahahah, oh man i feel sorry for this guy

he doesn't need bapes or rats, he got beat up for even asking his question!

an attempt at help, though most posters are totally right in saying that you should try and develop your own look, since thats a staple of what "style" is really all about.

that said, if you haven't noticed by lurking, some popular brands are:

jeans: apc, nudie, levi's, imperial, acne, julian red, 45rpm, edwin, sugar cane, eternal, denime, cheap monday etc.

lines: margiela, spruce, wings & horns, nom de guerre, supreme, stussy, comme des garcons, neighborhood, etc.

shoes: nike sb, airmax, blazer, air force, huarache

adidas originals, army

converse chucks

vans slips, chukkas

alife slips, chukkas

new balance

i'm assuming at 15 you're not looking for carpe diem boots etc etc.

disclaimer: this list is just the stuff i pulled off of waywt, don't kill me for it

nairb49