BNWT Robert Geller Pointed Sleeve Hoodie / Size 50 / Grey

*Tee*

Hey bro, your price is too high! These barely sold in stores, and went on sale at both blackbird AND Odin for around $129...and Odin shipped for free on all orders. Soooooo, $180 is too much. I'd consider it at $120 shipped

a.s.

Hey bro, your price is too high! These barely sold in stores, and went on sale at both blackbird AND Odin for around $129...and Odin shipped for free on all orders. Soooooo, $180 is too much. I'd consider it at $120 shipped

a.s.

I bought it from Odin myself and paid $169 back then ( + shipping costs, since I needed a 'proxy' ). To be honest, I even though it was $179, so I listed it in here for $180 as well. I just looked up the invoice and saw that it was only $169, though. If potential buyers insist on seing the invoice, I'm willing to scan and post it of course...

New price: $170 shipped ! That's the price I paid for the hoodie itself WITHOUT the shipping costs, which were around $30...

I think that's fair =)

Sorry for the purchasing price mistaking ! Such was not my intention...

Best

Tee

Ok man...I'm just saying, it's 2 seasons old, and hardly sold at all when it was in stores. Even on sale for $120 (Odin) no one was buying it. Just letting you know. Again, I'd MAYBE give you $120 for it...MAYBE...I have it in burgundy already...which I paid $120 for.

a.s.

$120 shipped is a joke ! That would be $95 for the hoodie itself and $25 for the (uninsured) shipment. For $95, I'd rather recommend a nice hoodie from the local GAP store or the like. The fact that nobody wants it so far isn't to say that the price is too high. I even know a lot of people who would GLADLY buy it. Unfortunately, they haven't eaten enough patties in their life, though, and consequentially would drown while trying it on. If the hoodie was a 46, or at least a 48, selling it surely wouldn't be a problem....

$150 shipped ! This is definitely my last obligingness...

I'm a very patient person =) If nobody wants it for that price, I'll just keep it and use it as my new pyjama jacket...