FS: Samurai 5010XX 24OZ sz32, arcs + tabs

liangmian

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5450&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28&vmcchk=1

I saw these beauties on Blue in Green. I was amazed, simply put. I had an unspent stimulus check, low patience, and a very high tolerance for bad English. I went through Rakuten and found a pair from an Americana store (Spirits Co.) somewhere in Gifu province.

After some confusing exchanges with Mr. Akihito, a sketchy Pay-pal transfer, and a week or so of waiting, I finally laid my hands on them.

The material itself is mindblowing. The denim is slubby as all hell, the crunch is unparalleled, the details (the buttons, the coin pocket selvage so thick it's visible from the front, the engravings on the rivets, the hidden arcs, the tab) are exquisite. The buttons were a Herculean challenge. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say these could stop some small arms fire. When I first got Ironhearts, I thought they felt a bit like metal sheeting. These are more like rebar. Interestingly, the rivets on the front are surrounded by denim pulled from behind. It's so thick it refused to pierce cleanly. They look almost black indoors.

But, what good is it if it doesn't fit? Sadly, I'm built for sized down Skulls. I soaked them briefly in lukewarm water, wasn't satisfied, gave them a hot soak, and still no dice. The waist was perfect for me, a 32, but there was too much room in the seat and thighs. Perfect for people who have an ass.

These are 24oz Samurais in a classic mid-high rise fit. Soaked twice, worn for an evening around the house. Unstretched. Almost no creasing, no fading. The hard work's done, just wear them. Lot 12, number 388.

SOLD

http://img15.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0204mvs.jpg

^Gallery. More pics on request.

Waist: 16.0

Front Rise: 10.5

Back Rise: 14.5

Thigh: 12.5

Knee: 9.25

Leg Opening: 8.5

Inseam: 36

*AND BUMP IT*

Quite a lovely piece of denim. You should embed the photographs if you want to garner more attention.

If these were one size larger I would have gladly made you an offer.