White T-Shirts

xallanx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has definitely been done before, but at least you tried to search. I really like Spindle and Canister (http://spindleandcanister.com/) for the material blends, rough seams, and for being LA made instead of outsourced. for a cheaper one, Obey, surprisingly, makes a really good blank in all their tee blends for cheap. Retail around $20...

more expensive but I feel the difference:

b. son, apolis activism

1. my last white apolis shirt was a total fluke. ended up loosing its shape & started falling apart after a couple washes. pry just a one-off, tho-- great brand otherwise. you really can feel the difference, i agree.

2. don't buy gap v-necks. the one i made the mistake of buying lost its shape completely & now appears to be some sort of toga.

3. hanes, klein.

jcpenney stafford brand, they got tall sizes and they are my jam.

I've hunted around for a good white tee and h&m basics sz. L work well for me after they shrink. They fit like a decent medium after a wash. For the price ($6?), they're pretty disposable as well.

I'm going to check out the Stafford's, though. I have trouble finding tees long enough.