I got fat, sell SEXIHO1 IHs, ESEF ORI, Oni Blue, Nudie Slim Jims

shai

SEXIHO1 IH/Self Edge 31/35s...I made a post a bunch of months back with measurements, I'll find it. Pics inc. Worn by me for 3 minutes, previous owner for a week or two. 220+shipping

ESEF ORI ...Selling these kill me, first run, 9 of 60 made. Worn twice then shelved, no obvious signs of wear. Pics inc. 180+shipping

Nudie Slims Black ...32/34, vegas black pant clubbers, that's it. Slight honeycombs in the back, not even close to creasing. Pics inc 110+ Shipping

Oni Blues ...32/34? Can't even see the tag, well worn in, freaking gorgeous. Murders me to sell these, but legs and ass have gotten too big. One wash only, honestly the first/only pair of jeans I'm proud of, and first pair I went through the whole "cycle" to get them where other people have their super pretty pics. As usual pics inc. No clue on price? Originally 260, lots of wear, so 180-220 ish?

Got a new camera, really want to get rid of all these jeans, then get a nice new pair of 34-36 that will fit my suddenly larger physique (Fat).

They are ordered in size they fit, smallest to largest, and I'll get measurements and all that for people that request them. I have sold on here, been in a contest, traded a few pairs back and forth, can give out references if I can figure out this new search engine.

Shai