K-pop Appreciation

Nah bruh thanks to all the constant posters in here. This thread gets a lot of love now days and it makes me happy. I just post pictures in here that I love so much that I desperately need to share them with other people. Share my 'spazz' as some people put it I guess.

Dang Nana's autograph.. Grats bro.

EDIT: some pretty good pictures finally coming out from latest Japan arena tour concert.

looks like they had a ton of different costumes. too lazy to post more right now.

tiffany making an awkward face with a belly behind her

click for largers

21bus0z.jpg

2wmq24j.jpg

fuqq fany is so cute

35mplyr.jpg

Nah breh anyone with a tumblr who follows kpop blogs / is on soshified probably see all the same pictures I post. I just have nothing better to do with my time than repost them here. Glad to keep this thread busy tho, although i feel like I spam the shit out of it.

Also, the pictures from Krystal's new Kiss & Cry performance look fucking good. Cant wait for a vid.

Qhc4XLvVyV4?hd=1

Good video. Quoting to new page. Can tell Raina is really confident when she sings. Nana too.

And #getwellsooyoung !!

:(

EDIT: Hopefully you guys can watch these before they get taken down.

Hyorin's song starts off slow, which she's not very good at. But the second half picks up and she slaughters it as expected.

fyXY9cMC9Cg

Really liked IU's song too. A lot of emotion. She overdid it on the yell/scream part towards the end though.

a_V-jKepUig

and something for lizzy bros (DAT LAUGH)

SZ3O8jwh90c

oh and im watching WooJung (lee jangwoo + eunjung) WGM.

Apparently taeng had a hole in her top thats why she was covering it for most of the performance? And fany tries to fix it.

Anyways, soooo good.

edit: man such good shit coming out of this concert damn

skip to 3:00 for the male back up dancers ripping her pants off (no vis tho) into short shorts

qwri59I-4Nc