K-pop Appreciation

lmfao nice find.

Seems like the photos posted on sullifx of 'themselves' match up with the ones on yfrog. Although theyre usually slightly different in some way. In the 4 photo one with the cat, on sullifx the same photo is repeated 3 times (the one with her face half cut off) but on yfrog its the exact same photo, but with different small pictures. Idk.

The mystery grows deeper.

you are dreaming that sullifx = the real sulli from fx? doesn't even look like her haha...

wazzup yoonyultaeng

taeng in that boyfriend steez

anyone else agrees that some of them looks weird/awkward, like their smile and expression? i felt only sooyoung tiffany yoona and maybe seohyun looks alright.. others are like they seeing a naked fat photographer

haha what a small world... since he's your good friend, i am sure he can help you.

p.s. don't know for what reason, but would like to see how bekah's mom looks like. maybe you could post a picture of bekah's mom here via facebook or something haha

Continuation of story on friend.

Last time I said friend's aunty used to baby sit bekah etc. He talked to his aunty again and apparently when he was a kid he played with bekah before and stuff. His aunty offered bekah's number so we could hang out with her but dunno bout that.

Maybe when bekah's back me and my friend will just go chill at the korean church my friend's aunty and cousin and bekah go to.

Probably just end up doing nothing about it. But who knows.

Anyway, if anyone is on jpopsuki, they're having freeleech until 4th of July. Going crazy downloading 1080p MV's, higher quality versions of albums I already have, albums I passed on, 1080p performances, etc.

Just a heads up if you're on there.

Snatched about 50 torrents mostly 1080p MV's. Breaking the internet basically. Finally breaking in my new 2TB hdd.

greaseypeanut: have you not tried etorrent.co.kr for kpop torrents? i'm sure they'll have most the stuff your looking for.

not sure though, i only download 무한도전

wedisk is good too, but costs a couple coins per download. not expensive, but probably hard for you to upload credit too if your outside korea.