K-pop Appreciation

I'd give Dambi a break for Queen, the heavy audio production on that track makes it hard for full live vocals. Chances are better that her voice would mess with the air of the song. I'd even say that her perf was really good. It happens to the best of them:

w0LJvLStD84

But Mamma Mia is better suited for a vocal perf - Narsha and the girls pull it off really well.

IUZNJiAxl_s

u mads. i like the new stuff. i prefer dashi sarang and bad girl good girl, but the new stuff is different and refreshing. they show their talents in both singing and dancing, the concept is just a little weird and gimmicky. i have a feeling theyre trying to rival 2ne1 at this point.

u mads. i like the new stuff. i prefer dashi sarang and bad girl good girl, but the new stuff is different and refreshing. they show their talents in both singing and dancing, the concept is just a little weird and gimmicky. i have a feeling theyre trying to rival 2ne1 at this point.

tumblr_l9farsG0hE1qd4xodo1_500.gif