K-pop Appreciation

isf24.gif

TQ_5TncWaBw

i prefer in korean, but it sure was nice watching them do the dance again.

will take indepth examination of fany next week and relay the results.

4fM5pUK73hA

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT! all smiles wooolala~

also agreed tiffany changed too much.. but that last pic of her (previous page) in black&white dress was awesome, after all those work!

anyways, GINA CHOI FUUUUU

vSaY_t8sNo4

glad to see her performing this, great song! missed this week music bank, will definitely catch replay! hope they can get swings to rap during next perf. i think the rap is good

p.s. something to make you jealous hehe snsd and big bang etc. is finally coming to my city for concert! OMG, CANT WAIT!

p.s. something to make you jealous hehe snsd and big bang etc. is finally coming to my city for concert! OMG, CANT WAIT!

pssshh snsd and big bang along with every other kim, choi, lee, park and yoon have been coming to mine since forever.

nah but thats cool, where u live?

anyways, GINA CHOI FUUUUU

vSaY_t8sNo4

pssshh snsd and big bang along with every other kim, have been coming to mine since forever.

nah but thats cool, where u live?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Korean-Pop-Night-Concert-2010/146905662005346?v=wall

well, a few other kim, choi, lee, park and yoon came too, but none were of my interests. BUT THIS TIME, IT'S SNSD (and probably big bang, one of the best male groups and soloists out there), so i am very very damn excited!

2 days back, the last band coming for the concert was not announced, but now, it is what " dae guk nam ah shitzzz DNA":confused:

was hoping 4minute when i checked back the page..

"Uee was initially first slated to debut with a girl group called "Five Girls" ("Oh So Nyuh" in Korean) which included current Wonder Girls member Yubin, current Secret member and leader Hyosung, former T-ara member and current actress Jiwon, and current solo artist G.NA, but the group disbanded right before their scheduled debut in 2007 due to its entertainment company's (Good Entertainment, which included the group Shinhwa) financial troubles."

WHATTTTTT, would've been epic