Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm ordered something last week and still has not arrived. I don't remember them taking this long to deliver their orders.

Seems pretty common to me. Can take up to a week to get shipping confirmation, then can take another week or so after that.

they've been doing that for a while now no?:

http://leaf.arcteryx.com/

but yeah supreme x arc leaf would be craze haha...nbhd's doing something w/arc'teryx this season.

i need arc'teryx to keep dry when r&s is raining on my parade...

nbhd x arc will cost a hundred billion of your earth dollars.

btw bicycle cards (will) cost 12, steeper markup than hanes so start your bitching now

I know NBHD had that marmot collaboration. Looked pretty decent for only 50 billion earth dollars.

APC stuff seems so dated already considering they used that patch on the caps and keychains a while ago.

regardless that they used that logo before, news of this collab leaked so long ago, the whole thing seems dated. it's like the hype died down before the release. does anyone know what happened with that -- why the collab was set-up and publisized so long before it was ready to go?

They've been doing mil packs for a while, not sure about jackets and stuff

Nah they did jackets for the military.

Shit's were shorter than the usual jkts they make.

VEEEEEEEEEERY similar to Acronym. Like, "I got myself a new Acronym jacket but it's just spelled differently!"

HF talks about his LEAF range jkts in his geek-book so it must be good right?

right?

i like the tee, i wonder if they kept it under $40. hopefully it won't fly off the shelves for lack of a box logo...

the jeans actually aren't as bad as i thought they would be. for some reason, i pictured a big "FUCK 'EM" embroidered across the ass evisu-style. but anyone who buys them instead of regular NSs has some self esteem issues.

the pin is the second removable jaun this season. kids are gonna start walking around Soho lookin like waiters from TGIFridays. FLAIR!!!

no one seems to ever talk about them, but do any of you like Supreme's jeans? maybe it's that they're a bit short for some people, but i wear a 34 and the 32" inseam is perfect for me. or maybe it's that you can get get a pair of APC's for around the same price so why bother. anyway I've got a pair from f/w 07 and a pair from s/s 08 and I really like them both in terms of fit / feel / look. seems like Supreme's always tweaking the fit on theirs though...the 07's have a shorter rise and straighter leg and the 08's have a longer rise and are more tapered.

no one seems to ever talk about them, but do any of you like Supreme's jeans? maybe it's that they're a bit short for some people, but i wear a 34 and the 32" inseam is perfect for me. or maybe it's that you can get get a pair of APC's for around the same price so why bother. anyway I've got a pair from f/w 07 and a pair from s/s 08 and I really like them both in terms of fit / feel / look. seems like Supreme's always tweaking the fit on theirs though...the 07's have a shorter rise and straighter leg and the 08's have a longer rise and are more tapered.

I'm a big fan of their jeans, but the inseam is too short. I need at least a 34" especially on jeans with a lower rise. The construction and denim quality is top notch. Plus the red leather patch is a really nice detail.

that douchebag jake davis posted some pics on his blog a few weeks ago of babenzien rocking some worn in supreme jeans. looked like they had a good "regular" fit.

He does have that "the worst" quality about the way he writes and beams on himself (the blog reeks of pleas for free shit), however he seems successful at what he does so I'll reserve my hate.

I have a pair of jeans from A/W 05, they're cut somewhere between a 501 and 559(loose). I'm still psyched on them and they have held up swimmingly. They are sans patch which is a kind of a bummer.

In regards to A.P.C, perhaps Mr. A.P.C couldn't hold back his nut and blew it too early last spring. There never was any word in Jpn mags via Supreme. Or perhaps all that denim got held up in customs cause dude is French.

Freedom Fries, what what!

Edit: I believe the graphic is a pair of legs in stockings.

He does have that "the worst" quality about the way he writes and beams on himself (the blog reeks of pleas for free shit), however he seems successful at what he does so I'll reserve my hate.

i have nothing against the the work he does, but you can practically hear him sucking his own dick when he makes new posts. referring to himself as a style icon and name dropping left and right? i mean c'mon man - the guys at hyr and similar blogs, not to mention many folk from this board, can run circles around him.

I actually bought Supreme denim back in '06 instead of APCs. Ended up not liking the fit but the denim was really nice.

I don't understand why they would release the New Standards seeing how its comparable to Supreme's current fit. Why not Petite Standard or New Cures? Or is that not "cool" with the skate crowd?

Petite Standard or New Cures? Or is that not "cool" with the skate crowd?

Don't those jeans have a ridiculously low rise? Not a good look for a man.

The whole concept seems a bit weak. It would have been better if they made a new cut, or made them distinctly different than something already offered at APC. A removable pin and minimal stitching hardly justifies what will surely be an inflated price tag.

I guess it's hard to make something as classic as a pair of jeans unique without the end product suffering, but I think they could have done a better job.

i have nothing against the the work he does, but you can practically hear him sucking his own dick when he makes new posts. referring to himself as a style icon and name dropping left and right? i mean c'mon man - the guys at hyr and similar blogs, not to mention many folk from this board, can run circles around him.

Yeah. The way he writes makes you wonder if he removed a rib to bend down that low.

The idea of style icon always amuses me. Its never something you should call yourself and should someone bestow that term upon you, its best to take it with a large dose of modesty.

I think I read once that he talked shit on David Z and they actually wrote him saying the words were not appreciated. I've always envisioned David Z being some all powerful Israeli that trains krav maga every morning before work and can break a mans will with just one look.

I thought the T's were supposed to be vintage skate photographs, these ones are kind of lame.

And Jake Davis pretty much regurgitates the same prep selvedge OCBD chambray bullshit on every menswear blog. He just throws a Supreme item in once in a while.