Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Winter, Supreme and WTAPS have teamed up to produce a collection that includes a reversible melton wool/cotton varsity jacket in two colorways, three graphic T-shirts and a melton wool pillow in two colors.

Available in-store on December 29th. Available in Japan on January 2nd.

*Jacket and pillow available US in-store only

*T-shirts available in-store & web store

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

my sis grabbed the grey cords for me for my birthday...those these are seriously dope, dang

yeah the cords are always a highlight... the current ones run much slimmer than i expected. not really into the back pockets and cheapo SUP tag - the embossed washed leather from the previous design was much much nicer - but can't really complain

i think the rumor is that the wtaps jackets are dumb limited but don't completely trust the source, sort of tempted depending on price

also merry xmas to those of whom it applies

yeah the cords are always a highlight... the current ones run much slimmer than i expected. not really into the back pockets and cheapo SUP tag - the embossed washed leather from the previous design was much much nicer - but can't really complain

yeah love the cut on them, and i think all the detailing (patch, pockets, tag) is supposed to make them look like those old Lee jeans and cords, but you prob knew that :). but yeah i'd prefer classic 5-pocket styling in the end myself.

and yeah Merry Christmas!

haha yeah, you and i are old enough to have lived through the prime time of that, and Lee's were a pretty beat option when it came down to it ha

Depends on where/when you are talking about. In the early/mid 80's in NYC you HAD to wear Lees or you weren't doing it right. Wranglers? Jordache? Never that son.