Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask homi. i know he does uniqlo pickups and shit. wouldnt hurt to ask him if he will do supreme pickups since it's basically on the next block.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried messaging him and got no reply so I'm assuming that's a no. Anyone else have any suggestions for someone who can help me get one item from either the NY or LA store?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried messaging him and got no reply so I'm assuming that's a no. Anyone else have any suggestions for someone who can help me get one item from either the NY or LA store?

you've been banned from pickups due to your egregious arguments re: the coltrane collaboration.

i recommend a public atonement including an explanation of what it is you want and why; maybe we'll reconsider

I was just about to buy that jacket from the webstore. Thank god I saw your post. Now I can pay an additional $30 for the exact same product. What a deal!

Well it's just a suggestion, not implying anyone has to buy it, just don't want any of you guys coming a year later asking for stuff for a bit above retail as always. Maybe it's not good for a domestic buyer, but for an international buyer it is. To each it's own.

Maybe it's not good for a domestic buyer, but for an international buyer it is. To each it's own.

"Maybe it's not as good"? "To each his own"? Are you suggesting that some people living in the US will want to spend more buying the jacket from you, while others may choose to spend less and buy directly from supreme?

you've been banned from pickups due to your egregious arguments re: the coltrane collaboration.

i recommend a public atonement including an explanation of what it is you want and why; maybe we'll reconsider

Haha, now it all makes sense. I think it was an interesting discussion but my apologies for it dragging out so long.

I want the outdoor zip up. If it was on the webstore I could at least get someone to order it for me (since I can't directly, being in Canada) but it seems like it's going to be in-store only. So far I've had no luck with any help, other than the man with retarded pricing himself (hardtofathom) offering them on ebay for $200 US + $50 (!) shipping.

No offense, hardtofathom, but you're out of your fucking mind with that pricing. Wait, I take back the no offense part.

"Maybe it's not as good"? "To each his own"? Are you suggesting that some people living in the US will want to spend more buying the jacket from you, while others may choose to spend less and buy directly from supreme?

A lot of people still buy from me despite the online store. The online store takes forever to ship at times and if someone needs it asap, I don't think the extra $10 or w.e is that big of a deal.

somebody better show him " Video Dayz"

The first Miles tee was dope cause it was a nice flip on an iconic picture of him. The batch of miles album tees was stupid though, just prints that you can get for 10 bucks at any jazz festival.

Yeah I bet most people have heard some Coltrane and Miles and Lou Reed, but it doesn't make it any less ridiculous to camp out for and pay top dollar. I just think it's weird to see skate culture and jazz overlap like that, didn't really realize there was much overlap at all