Supreme F/W 2009

what was selling out? ny looked like it had a full stock the 1st few days

Well it looked like all the upskirt tees were gone, which is the only one I was into, but I didn't ask if they had any more.

I asked dude about tweed fitteds and he said they were sold out. Turns out they didn't drop yet, but I didn't find that out till later

People asking about the work jacket - it's pretty warm, I don't know why everyone is saying it's thin. It fits snug, good for a tee and a thin sweater or sweatshirt underneath. It'll be a perfect winter jacket for me, but definitely way too warm to wear for another few months.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looked like all the upskirt tees were gone, which is the only one I was into, but I didn't ask if they had any more.

I asked dude about tweed fitteds and he said they were sold out. Turns out they didn't drop yet, but I didn't find that out till later

People asking about the work jacket - it's pretty warm, I don't know why everyone is saying it's thin. It fits snug, good for a tee and a thin sweater or sweatshirt underneath. It'll be a perfect winter jacket for me, but definitely way too warm to wear for another few months.

wut color u cop?

Spent the weekend up in the mountains now I'm beasting the buck knife, adirondack sweat, sagamore, and ripstop. Gully mountaineering concept in full effect. What's retail on the mountain pack?

Wish they would have done a more substantial hood on the sagamore, the field jackets from 06 and 07 have that heavy duty visored hood that holds its shape really well and helps when the wind gets crazy.

*Mountain and herringbone standard thickness? Wavering between L and XL....been a L in the spring stuff but not sure if i should size up for winter

Wish they would have done a more substantial hood on the sagamore, the field jackets from 06 and 07 have that heavy duty visored hood that holds its shape really well and helps when the wind gets crazy.

Looks like the Fishtail jacket got that style of hood this go round. I think Ready may have pointed out that this jacket would seem to take the place of the field jacket this season.

I got the Navy. I really liked the brown too, but in person my girl said it looked weird against my skin tone. Brown and Navy were both nice though imo

dope...im hoping to scoop up a brown one. navy is my second choice. u said they fit snug? did u buy ur true size or did u have to size up?

dope...im hoping to scoop up a brown one. navy is my second choice. u said they fit snug? did u buy ur true size or did u have to size up?

I got a medium, but I'm one of the rare dudes that actually likes the smedium fit of the last few seasons tees. Honestly my favorite fit is the black president, which is pretty slim. So I'd say if you prefer the older oversize mediums, then size up. If you're a true medium or on the smaller end, then a medium will fit good

was in NY over the weekend and grabbed the Timberline jacket for a friend: didn't really look like much in the photos but in person it's quite nice. The waxed cotton has a really unique feel and i found it interesting that the material was manufactured by this company:

http://www.britishmillerain.com/

the company's logo/patch is sewn onto the inside, nice little detail.

you do? or your girl says so, ahahaha

r&s pls stop messin with my decision not to buy that jacket. you get anything for yourself?

:D those snap-close hem slits at the back/sides of the jacket are another nice detail

I only grabbed the grey work pants and the green camo box cap for myself. all the jackets looked good but as we've discussed a closet can only fit so many! might have to go for the red oxford when the webshop opens: grabbed the navy/white stripe one for my friend and it seems like the sizing on those is still a little big but not quite as big as last season?

so who wants to get me a tweed grey/red new era 7 1/4 when in store if i cant get it online. i know all about the protocol fees etc for pickups but i just need someone to get it stash it for me until i'm back in the city. if you really want i'll throw you 5 bucks for the metrocard fares.

so who wants to get me a tweed grey/red new era 7 1/4 when in store if i cant get it online. i know all about the protocol fees etc for pickups but i just need someone to get it stash it for me until i'm back in the city. if you really want i'll throw you 5 bucks for the metrocard fares.

they havent been released yet

Tweeds aren't dropping for another few weeks

ah beaten