Supreme F/W 2009

Do size smalls (box hoodie, and hoodies in general) tend to sell out quickly? I'm kinda short, so a medium fits a bit long on me =\. Also I heard that parkas like the ventile ran a bit small, can anyone confirm?

tired of pestering strictly stoopreme with box logo hoody questions?

ps - don't pm me with an explanation, i don't care

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pickups should be no less than $25 or 15% + trackable shipping, whichever is greater to compensate for waiting in line at the post office, boxing your shit, paypal fees and having to email you back every 5 minutes when you ask where your stuff is.

sorry man I was impatient

For the last few drops, everything has been released online as well, so I don't see too much of a purpose in pickups and proxy orders, especially when there's an extra charge.

^I think past winter drops have happened in November.

I liked a couple of the items, very few though. I think the black upper black sole suede shoe is decent looking, although similar models have been done over and over again by various other brands. The bomber is looking decent as well. The varsity jacket is pretty badass. Some of the flannel substitution designs are okay. Other than that, nothing stood out at all. The kids are going to snatch up the headgear, tees, and the JA and Box logo hoodies. I don't get it, why would you bring back the bape camo print now?!

disappointed by the lack of novelty items this season... (0)

hanes is fairly novelty, but where are the basket balls, incense holders, ash trays, boxing gloves, baseball bats, skate tools, etc?

Cards are pretty boring, more like a emook give away, and the key tags, cell phone strap and head band are all going straight to Hong Kong

disappointed by the lack of novelty items this season... (0)

hanes is fairly novelty, but where are the basket balls, incense holders, ash trays, boxing gloves, baseball bats, skate tools, etc?

Cards are pretty boring, more like a emook give away, and the key tags, cell phone strap and head band are all going straight to Hong Kong

Hunting knife not novel enough for you?!

Hunting knife not novel enough for you?!

nah they done pocket knives and shit before...

I want skate tool that is also a pipe, novel. Bike chain novel... mag lite was getting there, but that seems too useful, the stupider the better.

supreme blotter paper

*lol, someone has a STEALTHY camera pic from inside Supreme. Can see leather bombers, down jackets (possibly stadium jacket?), mountain plaids, hooded work jackets, paisley oxfords, ombre plaids, herringbone plaid, football tops, athletic tops, and pants.

i'm still surprised there has never been a Supreme bong or rolling Supreme x zig zag papers, unless i missed those.......

i thought they did rolling papers in a meta box logo box. not sure if they had the logo watermarked into the papers.... now that would be doing it right.