Alden Shell Cordovan Chukkas, Alden Captoe Balmorals, Whites LTT Smoke Jumpers

tmadd

All of these shoes are fantastic, and I wish that they fit better with my wardrobe, but they don't and so they aren't being worn much if at all. These shoes deserve to be worn, so they are up for sale. My prices reflect the fact that I am looking for a quick sale, if I don't unload these in a week or so, they go to ebay where they will likely sell for more.

Alden #8 Shell Cordovan Chukkas 6.5D-These shoes are gorgeous, and have seen a fair amount (maybe 6-7 months total) of wear. The uppers (the shell itself) is in great shape, with no significant damage, just lots of patina from wear and polishing, wear and polishing. The heels are close to needing repair but the soles have a good year of life left in them. They were a tad tight on me and as a result the leather lining in one of the shoes was worn through in a small spot. The damage won't become a problem, as there is no way it will extend through the shell itself so I wouldn't be concerned. I snapped a shot of the damage so you could see for yourself though. Also, if the eventual buyer would like to have the shoes reheeled (or resoled) by Greg at Eddies Shoe Repair in Sherman Oaks, I would be willing to facilitate that before they are shipped to you and wouldn't charge anything on top of whatever Greg would be charging...with a resole you have have a nearly brand new looking boot for a fraction of the cost. Now $225 plus shipping includes cedar shoes trees, Alden Shoe Bags and the original box.

DSCN1301.jpg

Little orange splashes on this one are the overhead lights, not discoloration:

DSCN1302.jpg

The damage:

DSCN1311.jpg

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

Black Straight Tip Captoe Balmoral Aldens 7D-These are absolutely classic. The black dress shoe every man should own. I am just not a fan of wearing black and so never wear these and my current line of work won't be requiring me to wear dress shoes like this ever. These are in fantastic shape as they have been worn once, for a job interview. I have polished them well, and they have rested on trees since I owned them. They will fit the same size foot as my Alden Chukkas as they are on a sleeker last. SOLD

Whites LTT 8" Smoke Jumpers 6.5C-These boots are unbelievable. Partially due to the leather lining I had added, they fit like a glove, but protect like a tank. The most comfortable boots I have ever owned, and my favorite in terms of rugged, beautiful construction. I will own another pair of Whites someday. I had a half-sole on for the 3 or 4 months that these boots were worn, but took it off for the last five days of wear. I like the boots much better with the leather soles, which have years of life left on them. For $225 plus shipping I will include cedar shoe trees, the original shoe box, and the original laces (leather and nylon) and original Whites tags.

DSCN1326.jpg

DSCN1329.jpg

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg196/tylermmadden/Final%20Superfuture%20Sale/Whites%20LTT%20Smoke%20Jumpers/?action=view&current=DSCN1330.jpg

Feel free to email me direct with any questions. [email protected]