I just got my car stolen

iGIT

SOMEONE STOLE MY PIMP MOBILE :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was on my way to work and i noticed that my car wasn't in my driveway. I called up my dad and asked if he had taken my car to work and he said no. :( Why would someone want to steal my shitty ass car? Its a 1990 toyota camry which has a faded ass paint job. Its has over 160,000 miles on it and is absolutely dirty inside. My car can't even drive that far, after about 45 minutes of driving my car will turn itself off.

Has this happened to anyone before? I'm waiting for the police to come over so i can fill out a police report. Will i even get my car back? How long will it take?

The title is a little bit wrong, it should be "i just found out my car got stolen"

SOMEONE STOLE MY PIMP MOBILE :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was on my way to work and i noticed that my car wasn't in my driveway. I called up my dad and asked if he had taken my car to work and he said no. :( Why would someone want to steal my shitty ass car? Its a 1990 toyota camry which has a faded ass paint job. Its has over 160,000 miles on it and is absolutely dirty inside. My car can't even drive that far, after about 45 minutes of driving my car will turn itself off.

Has this happened to anyone before? I'm waiting for the police to come over so i can fill out a police report. Will i even get my car back? How long will it take?

The title is a little bit wrong, it should be "i just found out my car got stolen"

haha yeah man thanks for the car, it's much better than my old 87 civic hatch

damn camry's built in the 90s last forever.

160k was a good run though man.

my brother and I used to heist hot wheels (only the micro ones) from a neighbor. he told his mom and we had to give everything back, even ones that were ours that he said we took.

we beat him up at school later. fair is fair.

maybe xzibit took it?

What sucks about when people steal old, common cars is that they usually do it for parts and stuff.

BUT, when I lived in the East Bay, both friends who had cars stolen recovered them in a few days...with just some damage and stuff...

they stole your car cus they wanted to "g-ride" this is very common in the bay area esp. for camry corrollas civics and accrords 95 n lower they are easy to steal usually dont have alarm gas is good and + a master key is easily obtained/made.

BUT, when I lived in the East Bay, both friends who had cars stolen recovered them in a few days...with just some damage and stuff...

this is whats probaly gonna happen. the kids that stole it will drive it til the gas hits empty and find another joy ride

Man fuck the police. All the mother fucker did was sit in his car and yell out all this shit. I'm hoping you guys are right, that some motherfuck took my car for a joyride and nothing else.

damn dawg if u were in irvine the popo would be searching every dormroom for a missing car cuz they got nothing else to do

gl mang

and no it wasnt me

damn dawg if u were in irvine the popo would be searching every dormroom for a missing car cuz they got nothing else to do

gl mang

and no it wasnt me

At first i thought it was DUM, i was about to call campus security on him (8)

same thing happened to me last week, integra (91) got stolen, but they recovered it a day or two later. doors were opened up to take the speakers but they were stock so i guess they just left it. replaced the rims and dropped it off at a park. had to pay for towing, but on the bright side i got a new car out of it.

short ver: you'll probably find it in a couple days gutted. =\

cops in SJ are fuckin retarded.

LOL funny that you say this, there was a cop next to my house the other morning giving out a ticket or citation or something, my dad says to the cop, "hey officer, what's going on?" and this guy is like, "DON'T COME NEAR ME!" my dad's like wtf fuck you then.

igit, good luck finding your car. this happened to my friend once, someone stole her hoopty i think the same as yours at Independence. after a few hours, her and her bf found it across the street at the adult education center completely unharmed. she just got in and drove home.

older models = parts not made anymore

when someone needs something for their car but it's not manufactored anymore they buy it off the market, market = pavement.

could make good money from this

like settting up car accidents to collect on insurance