Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

track # RR458662485DE , dispatch date 09 / 17/ 2009. that works for me.

Search criterion: RR458662485DE The item was scanned in the inward office of exchange in United States of America on Sep 18, 2009.

i don´t know what´s up at that "inward office of exchange"- why do they keep the jeans for 4 days!? customs?

DHL tracking from Germany never never ever works,...I don't know why they even bother providing a tracking number..not even the ppl at the post office or the service number can help you....it usually takes 3 weeks before you get the package delivered ..for the price you pay one can only call it a rip off...

I dunno.

I once send an international investigation inquiry to the DHL and they said it's not possible because to track something for me what already is in the USA and they didn't seem to try to ask the USPS...or the USPS refused/wasn't able to help

end of story: after 30 days or so the package finally arrived...

(that's why I asked you how you shipped and what would the best way to do so)

okay, last time i used the same method to canada the jeans arrived after only 4 days and i didn´t have to check the tracking...but there´s no sense in paying for tracking, which doesn´t work anymore, when the stuff is halfway there... :mad:

edit: skeese just gave me the hint, that you can also use the same tracking# on usps and it works...with the same result as at the german site...

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:26 PM on September 18, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

here we go....

the presentations is great...

1z4bc77.jpg

practice makes...

r05i1l.jpg

well...something... My star is by far the worst one yet

261i241.jpg

drying now...

join me on twitter. Ill be adding a lot of extra updates on there that may not make onto here immediately

twitter.com/kyx_pdx

this should be fun.

oh and mine is horrendous... i thought it was gonna come out perfect like the practice ones but well... not the case.

Played poker last night. Didn't do so hot this time but I had a great time anyways...

2cxzux2.jpg

Gabe broke his new Flickr photo cards out... he'll be periodically helping me document pics on the tour whenever he is in Portland. He's an Advertising major from the University of Oregon. You can check his blog gabrieltothfejel.com/blawg

2zyzlp0.jpg

Dave has huge Labs. I like to call the Poler Bears.

2jcdcb9.jpg

Last but not least ... roping Ooe X Quoddy by 3sixteen.

dpzreu.jpg

thats all for now...