What do you do with your cell phone?

.jacob

I put it in my front pocket when I need to, but that's not often. At work, I don't keep it on me, when I'm driving I put it on the center console, when I'm home it's wherever, so it's only when I go out that I have it in my pocket. Besides, I still get nervous about cancer risks from always having it touching me somewhere. Rather not risk it.

Don't be such a pussy, back pocket that shit!!!

P6104955_cr-1.jpg

I sat on my v1 for the 2 years without problems (when I got rid of it I think it may have had 1 dead pixel in the upper right hand corner of the screen). Now I'm sitting on my 3g and still no problems. The Iphone is sturdy as fuck.

i keep it in the left front pocket when i have to, but because the damn thing is huge (nokia e61i blackberry clone) it really annoys me and i tend to take it out and put it on my desk or somewhere handy when i'm not out and about.

lately i have been throwing it in the left rear pocket when i don't anticipate sitting down anytime soon.

i definitely need a smaller/thinner phone though, this was fine until i got my PBJ 008s but now the thighs are too slim for front pocket huge phone bidness.

^^^ yeah that's the one i have, it's a total pain to get in the pocket but the fades are *sick*.

Chest pocket of a dress shit, the only problem with that is bending over to pick stuff up. I also always have a pen in that pocket, but 70% of the time it is there. Other than that it is in right front pocket, right beside some dice in my Levi's and all by itself in my Evisu's.

i right front-pocket mine. it is uncomfortable and gives that fade, but in the back pocket, it hurts when i sit :( . next pair of jeans, the phone will go in my shirt pocket or in a messenger bag.

Damn that's impressive. On a hot summer day, a moleskine in my back pocket would have pages soaked through and through.

You're right, it does funk up. But how Imma remember shit without my moleskin?

Good to hear iPhones can take back pocket abuse, about to get one tomorrow.

• 1 month later...