Supreme nerd fest 06

Bronson

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

yeah, i fucking love ordering clothing that was drawn is adobe illustrator. what bullshit is that? all it means is that NONE of this shit has been produced yet, and they'll only ship the stuff they get the most orders for. k-lame.

--- Original message by allocryptic on Feb 7, 2006 02:02 PM

yea dude they got dozens and dozens of supreme accounts spread all across the USA, they fuckin suck hairy cocks for only producing the stuff they get the most orders for.

what a bunch of lamers.

vaporware: noun. new software that has been announced or marketed but has not been produced.

now change 'ware' to 'wear' and it AUTOMAGICALLY applies to fashion. like the drawn catalogue above of shit that doesn't even exist yet.

granted, it's not the first time i've seen someone try to sell apparel with an illustration, but it fucking baffles me that people don't insist on seeing the actual cut / texture / fabric / print before they buy it.

Quote:

The rainbow polo and panelled crew are dope, but doubt I'll buy them.

And I'm pretty sure "Full zip" doesn't mean the same thing as the Bape full zip (thankfully).

Full Zip is used to distinguish from pullovers that just have zippers at the top (half zip, quarter zip).

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Feb 7, 2006 03:53 PM

Yeah come to think of it that would make more sense. I can't see Supreme making a "Bape" type full-zip.

Dipset must be the longest running post-modern hip hop piss-take in history.

I always thought I got the joke, but I kept seeing real fans. But then I start thinking, "Nah, they're just kidding. They don't really think Dipset is good." But then again..

My mind has been twisted into a pretzel trying to uncover whether Dipset is an elaborate joke or not.

Quote:
Quote:

The rainbow polo and panelled crew are dope, but doubt I'll buy them.

And I'm pretty sure "Full zip" doesn't mean the same thing as the Bape full zip (thankfully).

Full Zip is used to distinguish from pullovers that just have zippers at the top (half zip, quarter zip).

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Feb 7, 2006 03:53 PM

Yeah come to think of it that would make more sense. I can't see Supreme making a "Bape" type full-zip.

--- Original message by bobby alto on Feb 7, 2006 04:00 PM

Supreme have made many a full zip, "Bape" style..

Quote:

Dipset must be the longest running post-modern hip hop piss-take in history.

I always thought I got the joke, but I kept seeing real fans. But then I start thinking, "Nah, they're just kidding. They don't really think Dipset is good." But then again..

My mind has been twisted into a pretzel trying to uncover whether Dipset is an elaborate joke or not.

--- Original message by neawts on Feb 7, 2006 04:06 PM

i genuinely like how not-that-great they are.

they're awesome at not taking chances or being verbose, they're like the snoopy of hip-hop, as opposed to def jux's charlie brown.