Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
M.O.A

Finally, my girlfriends ande whall jeans came in.

Recommended Posts

breakfasteatre deleted until further notice...

superadmin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote: handlethevibes and breakfasteatres fathers should get new mothers for their sons, because their current moms are not up to par!!

wtf, I haven't even posted in this thread til now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look like awesome jeans. I'd probably be interested if it weren't for the back pocket stitching. I feel kinda bad, since I just mentioned that in the Imperial thread too :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice jeans, and nice model.

Kixslf, you might PMs saying "I saw your girl and smelled her hair or w/e".....

Getsuga Tenshou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was gonna get my girl a pair dry, but than i told her about not washing it for a while and she got gross out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:

thanks everyone for the comments, she loves em, if your girl is looking for a pair i strongly suggest you contact ande, he does great work....

and breakfasteatre, what the fuck is your problem? grow up and thank you minya for banning this asshole. He doesnt do anything but bring the mood of every fucking post down, just look at his post history, almost every single reply he has submitted is in a negative form or some sort of insult to another. Its all so unwaranted too...

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 7, 2006 03:07 PM

"- elitist"

Summed it up quite well as to why he was being an ass.

Anyways, jeans look nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:

They look like awesome jeans. I'd probably be interested if it weren't for the back pocket stitching. I feel kinda bad, since I just mentioned that in the Imperial thread too :P

--- Original message by PG2G on Feb 7, 2006 07:48 PM

Hi PG2G,

I can make Jeans with Blank Back Pockets, no problem. Kind Regards Ande

blankpockets8cu.jpg

Edited by andewhall on Feb 8, 2006 at 12:23 PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks good.

and the jeans ain't bad either. icon_smile_tongue.gif

i really wanted to get wifey a pair of raw jeans as well, but she's really not into the non-washing and stiffness of it all...

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, I'll make sure to keep you in mind when I make my next purchase :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woah, i totally missed out on this whole ande whall jeans thing. so what's the story with making your own jeans? how long have you been doing this? and how in the world do you arrange getting them made?

on a side note: missed what he said, but ban breakfasteatre anyway so that I can remain king smartass on this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:

woah, i totally missed out on this whole ande whall jeans thing. so what's the story with making your own jeans? how long have you been doing this? and how in the world do you arrange getting them made?

on a side note: missed what he said, but ban breakfasteatre anyway so that I can remain king smartass on this forum.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Feb 8, 2006 01:04 PM

Check out his thread including pics of him making his jeans. he does it by hand

and breakfasteatre will remain king smartass on superfuture, niketalk, iss, whatever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smartass implies that you're actually smart. BE is just an ass. There's nothing witty about his comments - anyone can say "your girlfriend is ugly." Witty trolls usually stick around because they're funny. He's not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:

smartass implies that you're actually smart. BE is just an ass. There's nothing witty about his comments - anyone can say "your girlfriend is ugly." Witty trolls usually stick around because they're funny. He's not.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Feb 8, 2006 04:52 PM

i like the acronym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

update....alexa appretiates all the coments and she is actually gonna join up later tonight, she wants to document this whole wearing process by taking pix every day....i suggested everyweek but we will see.....anyways.

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:

update....alexa appretiates all the coments and she is actually gonna join up later tonight, she wants to document this whole wearing process by taking pix every day....i suggested everyweek but we will see.....anyways.

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 8, 2006 10:16 PM

everyday? hahahah it would be kinda cool to see an animated gif, not necessarily a new picture of her everyday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep.. finally got em! I love the jeans, but not really used to the stiffness, color, fit or anything for that matter.... cant wait til they start to feel soft and look worn. Anyone know when ill start seeing results? i hate waiting. Oh what a process...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:

Yep.. finally got em! I love the jeans, but not really used to the stiffness, color, fit or anything for that matter.... cant wait til they start to feel soft and look worn. Anyone know when ill start seeing results? i hate waiting. Oh what a process...

--- Original message by misskixslf on Feb 9, 2006 02:26 AM

probably be about a month before they start to soften up much, and it'll be 4-5 months before they show any visible signs of 'wear', most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your jeans will wear in a lot faster than most of ours because they're super tight. It usually takes 4-5 months to get some intense fading in women's jeans, vs. 7-10 months for dudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chances are they'll be more sanitary too, because where as a lot of guys have hte habit of wearing the same boxers two days in a row or "forgetting" to take a shower.. girls don't seem to have this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Berget__

hahahahaha icon_smile_big.gif "forgetting to take a shower". that made my day icon_smile_big.gif

I aint gotta get money man money get me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this