Megan Fox's fucked up thumbs...

Ed x TWWK

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean yeah of course I would enjoy the fuck out of fucking her. I'd suck that bitch's thumbs off.

I'm just saying, she will never be my desktop nahmean?

Cosigned. The ironic part is you've got fugly ass guys on here getting upset cause her thumbs are fucked. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I'd smash and wouldn't bitch about nuttin.

This is some homo type discussion..

It's not like you'd be staring at the thumb while your layin down the pipe (unless u have some fetish or some shit).. Plus it doesn't even look that bad in comparison to other shit..

I'd fuck megan fox straight up.

"you guys are all gay I would eat her butt"

has been said more times in this thread than

"ew i would never fuck a bitch with toethumbs"

obviously, we'd fuck her but yo lemme make fun of a bitch's thumb DAMN

I think the reality is that most of sufu is incapable of anything resembling "smashing". Most of the people here are too physically small and too inexperienced sexually to really make even the most supple virgin anus feel like there had been much of dent made through intercourse.

You can see this through the way that some that some over-critique every female that comes up on here. In reality, if I found myself 1) obsessed with men's style 2) only impressed by the most perfect, and androgynous females 3) giving bitchy critiques about the physical flaws of otherwise amazing specimens of the female population I'd probably take a long hard, look in the mirror (closet) and starting asking some deeping introspective comments.

For me, because I've had sex with women before, I know that the reality is that almost all women's bodies are strange and imperfect, and that's what part of what makes them so attractive. If you want exact preportions, get a Real Doll.

I think that if most men in general, not even just the ones on this forum, wouldn't be able to even approach a girl like that, nevermind take her home. If this offends you, then you are probably a moron.

yeah but yo she got toe thumbs

For me, because I've had sex with women before, I know that the reality is that almost all women's bodies are strange and imperfect, and that's what part of what makes them so attractive. If you want exact preportions, get a Real Doll.

yup

the virgins i know are the motherfuckers talking about how they just have very high standards, and whatever whatever, when they clearly are just insecure/ riddled with personal issues