Pace Jeans

obsessis

I tried some on at Fred Segal about two weeks ago. The denim is really really nice. The fit is good, straight sven-ish, but maybe alittle higher waisted. From what I remember they ran just a touch bit in the waist, so if you heard to size down, that was probably accurate.

They do have pretty busy back pockets though, which ultimately turned me off of them. Segal's had the 5eps too, and I liked those much more

Fuck....more shit to buy

I have both Nudie RRDS and Pace slim drys. Both are 32' on waist and fit me well. So Nudies that is. At first Pace slims were quite tight, but they stretched about half an inch.

Pace already does Japanese selvage jeans with hidden rivets, I have seen them in stores. No Ford-stitch on them though.

I have both Nudie RRDS and Pace slim drys. Both are 32' on waist and fit me well. So Nudies that is. At first Pace were guite tight on waist, but they stretched about half an inch.

Pace already does Japanese selvage jeans with hidden rivets, I have seen them in stores. No Ford-stitching on them though.

• 5 months later...
Guest Airjamie

I had a pair of the slim cut nonselvage ones. VERY nice. Lots of detailing. Pretty good value, got them off cali roots. Fit is comparable to JR calis. Very antifit. Not really meant to be skintight, had that whole scandinavian cracked out hip hop-meets-refused thing going on. Wonderful quality, however i ripped the crotch till they were irreparable jumping a fence. I had to walk five blocks with my nuts hanging out the back.

I have Pace jeans. Superb quality compared to JR, Acne, Nudies or such... My personal favourite is the slim cut, P-006, very classic, can be worn skintight also.

element02, those are little bit like Straight Sven (cut I mean, nothing else).

I have four different models:

The 001 Lowrider which is very high-waisted, very antifit with very low back pockets. straight cut, and kind of the same width as the 1928 Lee 101B. Runs quite big in size.

The 002 Original which has a tilted waist, so they're quite low in the front, they're kinda slim in thigh (like LVC 501 1947) which maybe could present a problem if you're a hockeyplayer. slightly tapered too. And low back pockets

The 006 Slim is my favourite skinny jean. Low-waisted, tapered , kinda low back pockets. great fit!

The 010 Regular is very similar to the ordinary 501, but with better placement of the back pockets and perhaps just a bit slimmer in thigh and a bit more tapered... Sits at the waist.