Tips for dressing as a short person?

computurd

I knew I would be in here;)

I always pretend to be a tall person and I end up looking out of proportion

but try not to sag your jeans too much, or wear super long tops is all I have learned. Just Try to make your legs look as long as possible?

also, most high tops look like shit on me

it sucks being short!:D

edit: small advice

Wear some pretty flat, small footwear usually

and I've been told that tight jeans make me look taller

soo

that's about all I've got for ya

i agree on the no high top shoes. even mid-top makes me look significantly shorter (i'm 5'6").

really the best advice would be never buy without trying it on. shit always looks good on those lanky, monster-sized models. or if you really cant try it on irl, get measurements and compare it to a piece you already own

but is it a common procedure? i was reading about it a few months back and it seemed like the procedure is frowned upon in the US and that most surgeons wont do it.

as for hi tops, you can pull them off as long as you keep them fitted and low profile with a sleek toebox (common projects, raf astros, maybe lanvins come to mind). stay away from the clunky shit... you're gonna look really douchy in ROs when the shoe is halfway up your calf. also if you're short you need to wear shoes that fit well so your feet don't look disproportionate and end up making your legs look even shorter. try to size down in shoes and keep them snug. if you have abnormally large feet then i don't know what to tell you... market it to the ladies

^^^ you know what though

all this shit basically revolves around 'how should a short person dress'

as opposed to

get yo' fuckin' steez on and figure it out for yourself

x looks good

y looks bad

rinse repeat

check yo wardrobe.