Mott's Apple Sauce

I used to eat apple sauce

Del Monte peach in a can

which dont exist anymore, now they come in a plastic cup

Alvin and the Chipmunks on the cover

Hi-C Slimer, Ecto Cooler

flintstones vitamins, don't eat too much you might over dose, I ate that like candy.

Bumble bee tuna and rice, ate that everyday,

Had the lunchables pizza, realized it was shit.

made my own lunch, bacon sandwiches.

once the teacher told me to finish my food and i was like what the fuck and i missed recess

One time I had chicken teriyaki, I brought it ffor lunch, i open the tupperware up, the girl next to me said ew

I said you don't know what you're missing.

It did smell funny, but it tasted just the same

Feasted on Elios pizza, I don't know why they even bothered trisecting them, you can't just have one, shit sometime you go through the whole box.

I never bought the box unless it was 2 for 1, because it was kinda expensive

I used the peel the skin of any fried chicken, chinese or otherwise, save it after the meat, and call it "laloon" after chicharone.

Dad and I used to go to Roy Roger's after school, Roy Roger's closed down so we started eating at the bodega across the street

I love rice, and beans became the only vegetable I ate, chorizo tasted like awesome.

I remember dad used to fry up steak, chuck steak, just fry it up, with butter, mom loved A1 I learned to hate it

I learned to hate well done, I loved it medium rare, a crust on the outside, soft red juice on the inside.

I cook steak wonderfully, and I eat it heartily.

My dad and I used to shower and for some reason he would hold my face up to the shower head, to wash my face, like that was necessary. He laughed and I brrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'dddddd

Raspberry.

once in elementary school, i was in class and my mom came by and peeked into the classroom and brought me lunch. i was looking at her and motioned her to go away, but my teacher saw her and brought her in, i felt embarrassed because it was like HEY SAMANTHA YOUR MOMMY'S HERE. but she ended up bringing me a dope roast beef sandwich. it was the best packed lunch ever.

then there was another time, i had this hello kitty lunch container that had macaroni and cheese in it. but it was sealed when it was still hot so it kinda suctioned the cover to the container. i couldn't open my lunch, but later found out that the little plastic button on top is to let the air in so you can eat your damn lunch. that was not a good packed lunch day.

i used to eat a lot of pizza during elementary school, with apple or grape juice.

then i got tired of that and went home for lunch for a while.

then my mom stopped working nights so i would run to burger king with my best friend and run back to my place to watch advanced episodes of dragonball z.

then we grew out of that and we'd grab something cheap from 7-11 and spend the rest on counter strike.

thanks for reminding me of me childhood lunches Leonard Leroy!

i used to by hotdogs at 7-11 and rape it with cheese.

the 7 -11 near my elementary school got closed down.

one time my friend saw the guy at the counter picking his nose. still bought a hotdog though.

i know what im getting for lunch tomorrow!

mmmmm when I went to a catholic school they had a canteen and they sold those long ass red licorice rope that was smoothhh not twisted. so good. can't find those nowadays.

in public middle and high school, I could eat those things they call taco pocket everrryday and not get sick of it. I think about going back in and tryin' to pretend to be a teenager so I could buy one cos I haven't seen anything like it outside the public school arena. OH and otis chocolate chip cookies. movie theatre makes em' but not as good as the lunch lady (bless that little old woman she baked it just right)

i used to STAY on pizza served in the cafeteria served on wednesdays in grade school

shit was the truth

My junior high did the same shit.

I spent freshman year of high school going to 7-11 down the street and getting hotdogs and chips.

Then I ended up getting a car and just getting burritos and forget to come back to school...

i used to by hotdogs at 7-11 and rape it with cheese.

the 7 -11 near my elementary school got closed down.

one time my friend saw the guy at the counter picking his nose. still bought a hotdog though.

i know what im getting for lunch tomorrow!

My dad and I used to play wrestlemania at 7-11 but then it got taken away because someone got stabbed over it.

Mrip

take an apple

punch it a few times

but not too strong. punch it so it softens up the contents, but doesn't puncture the skin

keep doing that till its mush inside a peel.

crack open peel.

enjoy your homemade apple sauce.

i'm all about that big league chew

they still sell canned peaches here, but i've never looked out for del monte

they were the shit though

don't people eat cottage cheese with apple sauce

the first time i found out people ate cottage cheese by the spoon it made me sick

boston baked beans were the shit