i have hit the jackpot

nf one

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I put "like shit" in quotes for that very reason. Also there are TONS of situations where confidence can be misguided. For example, when I try to hit on lesbians.

that's not true. You may not score when you have confidence but you have a much better chance of scoring if you do have confidence. So, having confidence is not misguided. It may however, prove to be useless anyway but your odds are certainly improved by displaying the confidence.

What in the hell does this mean? Also, check his blog, most of those chicks is nasty.

It means when someone wears their pants backwards and post shit like this on a blog:

"There was a cliché fire of self-destruction that I had to fulfill I continued to dance until I nearly fell I asked a friend for a ride but with every pondering I was unsure the level of confidence I had in them."

to clarify myself though, this guy just seems like one of those hollywood hipsters who constantly try to emphasize how 'individual' and 'free-thinking' they are by consciously looking to dress and act in ways that they know aren't really normal. i may be acting like a dick since i've obviously never met bjpandaman, but he just reminds of some high school kids i see around parties who try incredibly hard to make the point that they don't care about how other people think of them.

• 6 months later...
Guest on-display

wow i was actually at a couple clubs/parties and he was there. i definitely went wtf. let me try to find pics. guy is mad confident ill give him that...

*edit i guess he's trying to go next level.......

2mqw4m1.jpg

2vuwndg.jpg

f3tldz.jpg

65ri46.jpg

2qmqnnr.jpg