cupcakes galoreeeeeeeeeee

whitney

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ its definitely one of my favorites. she uses yellow cake for the bun, cut in half, and then squeezed a chocolate sliced one in the middle to act as a bun and then yellow and red icing for mustard and ketchup + lemon juice to graze the top so the sesame seeds will stick. <3

3619514569_959062e333.jpg

heh. dabestspoona, you are always w/the next levelness

3550163023_165f25a20d.jpg

3550969522_ce3caf13ec.jpg

calzone cupcakes

pepperoni, tomato sauce, basil and italian cheeses inside pizza dough covered with a ricotta cream cheese garlic frosting and black olives and tomatoes

hmmmmmmm only heard of it, never tried it :(

First time in cupcake fred...classic...love the ones that look like something else, specially the burger and brains.

There is a new cupcake shop just down the road, I go past everyday and there is a courtyard thing out front...but I am too lame to go in because I have never, ever seen one dude sitting there chowin' down on a cupcake. On the other hand could be a good place to chat up birds.

CHRlSTCHURCH TlMES

bogan spotted gayly licking icing off cupcake

Itwazzzzint me shaggy.

I will go and report back...only if they have burger look-a-likes or cookie monster.