Do Not Deal With User Montreal

Guest Montreal

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry for marking the package at $60 so you can't even be a vigilante and try to force Canada Post into issuing you a refund because you're not even going to get back 1/3 what you paid"

"Sorry for using such shoddy packaging"

That's a start...

it's been said, the reasons he marked that value was because of the custom fee.

and the packaging was fine, from the picture, obviously that no matter how well the packaging is, the jeans will still get damaged. it's quite deep. Unless you have mentioned to pay extra for a real secure packaging.

Again, i have just counted. 7 Times i have mentioned in Emails to you.

PM's to you and even in this thread.

I told you from day 1 i will issue you a complete refund.

That's $200 out of MY pocket. Sorry but i cannot afford to pay for Canada Post's mistakes, so i will need them to cover the damage they caused.

This thread pretty much sums up how you have been speaking towards me for the past couple weeks.

Again ill make this clear. As clear as i can.

I have and continue to contact Australia/Canada Post in regards to this item. (EVER DAY.)

I have been told it is in the process of Canada Post waiting on a Damage Report and to Contact yourself.

As i told you, this is a freak accident and Canada Post will be held accountable for the service they have given. As a single person with no investors trying to step out of the comfort zone and open a store. You have Disheartened me greatly.

I agree that the Plastic Sleeve might not be the GREATEST package.

After sending 90 pairs of denim in that packaging i trusted it.

If i was to use a box, you would of had to add an extra 50% to the shipping costs.

But at the end of the day, would any kind of packaging(Within Reason) stopped damage to the denim from the looks of the images, i don't believe so.

the cornered antelope fights with resilience even though in it's heart it knows it has lost, to the lion that is supershopper.

BUW2oGHLCPw

aite im back to reading about your people, scott

Guest Montreal

And I once told my ex-girlfriend that I loved her. It didn't mean anything. Words are just that, words. Once there is some action, then your words will actually mean something. How is this any different than me selling someone something in the Supermarket and constantly telling them that the item is on its way when in fact I'm wearing it right now and have no intention of sending it?

Canada Post told you that they are waiting on a damage report that I have to fill out with them? Funny, because every time that I spoke to them, they told me that YOU have to contact Australia Post and initiate the damage report with THEM. Again, I keep getting this same information from you, just worded differently.

Like I've said many times before, I really want to sympathize with you being a small business owner and whatnot, but I have a hard time doing so when you handle things as you are. It's been nothing but back and forth since day one, and the simple "I have been told it is in the process of Canada Post waiting on a Damage Report and to Contact yourself" tells me that NOTHING has been done in terms of progress and getting to the bottom of this. What if I didn't make this thread and didn't send you any emails? Would you just wait until the end of eternity for Canada Post to continue telling you that I am the one that has to fill out the damage report, when in fact they tell me the complete opposite?

BUW2oGHLCPw

aite im back to reading about your people, scott

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCIctDOio4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCIctDOio4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

honestly dude stay the fuck out of the Melbourne thread, we don't need you trolling in there with this sort of shit:

Wasn't Australia originally an island that they sent inmates from the UK to? No surprise you guys act like crooks...

neg rep train on the way anyone? ;)

And I once told my ex-girlfriend that I loved her. It didn't mean anything. Words are just that, words. Once there is some action, then your words will actually mean something. How is this any different than me selling someone something in the Supermarket and constantly telling them that the item is on its way when in fact I'm wearing it right now and have no intention of sending it?

Reading comprehension affords me the observation that you're probably angry because you didn't get to smash her? Yes?

Edit: I'm seriously confused how someone who insults the intelligence of the average Sufu'er could claim that the abstract concept of love can only gain validation and thus meaning through concrete actions. Translation: fuck you bro!

wow.

dude you're trash. seriously.

the item was marked down FOR YOU - SO YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO PAY CUSTOMS.

the package used is standard fedex protective sleeve. if you have a complaint about the lack of quality call them and bitch.

you're complaining about something that was out of btbams control. do you expect him to fly to fucking canada to hand deliver your shit?

seriously fuck off, no one cares about you or your damaged goods. its not as if btbam sat there in the store hacking into your shit just before he sent it. next time dont act like a dickhead if you're looking for sympathy.

Guest Montreal

This thread is awesome. It actually gave those of you without lives something to do for the evening - virtually slap each other on the ass, give me rep (both positive and negative, and assume that I actually give a fuck), someone got a new signature, etc. Glad that I could bring you outcast's of society together for a common cause.