Near Death Experiences

i was driving home from my job and i wasn't paying much attention in my small Ford Fiesta... i come to a 3 way intersection and completely ignore the fact that i don't have the right of way. i take the elft turn and in that precise moment an S class merc is coming out of that lane and to my luck he does a right turn (into the street i was coming from)

i immediately realize how fucking lucky i've been and swore to myself to drive with more caution...

other time i was snowboarding and i was enjoying the powder on a perfect day. i did a frontside turn but my balance was off and i fall backwards... tumbling towards a cliff i know that is there. in my i head i was freaking out that i need to break my fall, luckily enough i manage to stop and recover.

my brother and i were driving to holiday prayer in cleveland on 71n i believe...and it was snowing moderately.

on the 4 lane highway we were on the far left lane trying to not be late when a car comes spinning all the way from the far right lane and stops RIGHT in front of us.

my brother swerves and drives into that area where you pull over for cops. wtf is that shit called? anyway, im convinced if we had not been on our way to prayer we would have died.

about january of this year me and my brother are driving home from a night of debauchery, home in nyc and we're on the FDR and we're whizzin down doin about 80 when we suddenly have to swerve out of the way of a car facing the wrong way with his lights off, come to find out, that person was indeed trying to kill himself, we dont swerve, we probably die

about january of this year me and my brother are driving home from a night of debauchery, home in nyc and we're on the FDR and we're whizzin down doin about 80 when we suddenly have to swerve out of the way of a car facing the wrong way with his lights off, come to find out, that person was indeed trying to kill himself, we dont swerve, we probably die

that's a really inconsiderate way to off yourself.

it freaks me out driving 280 to sf and back because i fear for deer jumping infront of my car. they say the best way to handle that is to just hit the fucker

About deer...

One time I was driving my scooter home around 40mph. Middle of Saratoga and they have an ordinance where there are NO STREETLIGHTS. at all. so it's pitch black around 12AM and I have highbeams from 1986.

Out of nowhere, 3 deer jump out in front of my headlights and I swerve just in time but not without clipping one with my front fairing. Maybe not near death but if I had hit one, I would have probably been knocked unconscious til another driver ran me over.

There are even more stories about the that road. The absolutely best time of year to ride is after christmas because everybody loves to throw their christmas trees INTO the road. Not the side, but the middle of the road. And I almost always hit them.

I hate Saratoga...

i think i posted about this already, but i apparently made an inappropriate comment to the dj's girlfriend at a strip club afterparty once (it was like 8:30, and i was the only non staff member present)

some other dude tried to take my head off

he was a little bitch who looked like lance bass [ll] and i could have laid his fggt ass out with ease

i'm glad i didn't though...when i went back to make nice with the manager etc. she said if i had taken a swing at him i probably would have been murdered by one or more bouncers

:)

A few years back I was coming home from work late on a rural highway in Northern Ca following this big rig. It swerves hard right and I see headlights right in front of me. A guy in a pickup fell asleep and I took it head on at 70, car just crumpled. I was in a Jetta and luckily the engine dropped or I'd definitely be gone. Climbed out the window all covered in blood, got an ambulance and him and I were taken to an emergency room 40 miles away. He was released within the hour with nothing hurt, not even a fucking scratch, I broke my knee in 3 places, collarbone, fractured a bunch of other shit. He looks at me as he's leaving and I'm like, "yo, make sure we get your insurance information and we'll settle this in a few days" and he says "I'm uninsured, good luck bro". So I get laid up in a cast to my hip for 4 months and my arm in a sling and having my wife bathe me cause I can't stand up, and he just rolls out...

5 months later my wife is driving the same stretch of road early in the morning after getting off a night shift when a girl pulls out of her driveway (which is on the highway), doesn't look left and totals our other car. 1 mile from my accident. Luckily she didn't break anything, just shook up. Girl was insured, but by Farmers, so they fought us the whole way. We sold the house to never drive that road again...

We luckily had uninsured driver coverage on both our policies, and between AAA and Progressive, we came out even with medical bills and time off work. We looked into legal action, but the guy owned literally nothing. He didn't even own the truck he wrecked. I'm pretty sure both insurance companies went after him... The only bummer was that the guy acted like such a prick, no remorse.

I was fairly premature when I was a baby, one one night when I was about 2 months old I was "acting funny" according to my mom, so at about 3am she and my dad decided to take me to the hospital. On the way there, a car ran a red light and almost hit them, but they were fine. My mom went in with me and my dad went to park the car. A nurse came by and started talking to my mom about forms and stuff, and then bent down to smile at me, and started FREAKING OUT. She grabbed me out of my carrier and ran away down the hall yelling for oxygen and heat lamps and all that shit because my lung had collapsed in the car ride over to the hospital and I had started to choke and turn blue... my dad came in from the parking lot and found my mom holding an empty baby carrier lying on the floor crying. eek!

I was totally fine though, and I have a huuuuuuuuuuge scar on my side from the operation I had. CHEATED DEATH AT 2 MONTHS OLD.

i was with a friend driving on a back country road when we came to some train tracks and since we were stupid kids and high as hell. We thought it would be fun to bust through the crossing arm. So we gunned it and busted through the arm guard that comes down to stop cars and made it through right before the train hit us!!

For those of you who are from around the New York area, you've probably heard of an area called Far Rockaway in Queens. It's really bad in certain areas, projects and all that.

Anyway, it's around 11 in the morning this September, and i'm riding my bike through the back streets in order to get home. I've got my headphones on, singing just kind of cruising slowly and relaxing. Up ahead of me, like 20 feet I see 2 dudes standing on the sidewalk. One of them is holding some orange thing I can't make out (later realized it was a 2 liter soda bottle.)

Anyway, so I'm just riding, not really paying mind to anything when all of a sudden I head a huge BOOM and my ears are ringing and I'm wearing fuckin headphones playing music really loudly. First thing goes through my mind is GUNSHOT, but then I'm no way... and I figure that the orange thing the guy was holding was some kind of firework, this is all races through my mind in like 5 seconds. I then hear someone yelling HES SHOT, HES SHOT! And I look to my left and I see the guy who was holding the soda bottle with a massive gaping hole in his chest, spewing blood and falling to the ground, and his buddy ducking down under cars yelling the whole time.

I then look directly in front of me, and see a guy with a sawed off shotgun running into a waiting car, like 10 feet in front of me. I see the driver of the car look directly at me, while I look directly at him and the guy who shot the person. All this happens in like 15 seconds.

I have honestly never been so scared in my life. I started pedaling so fast just to get the fuck out of there. The bad thing about Far Rock is that the grid is extremely fucked up, there are no straight roads, everything a fucking curvy, twisting mess. So im just pedaling as fast as I can, to scared to look back thinking that my life is over and these two thugs are following me and going to shoot me because I alone could completely identify and blow their cover.

I finally find my way back to like the main thoroughfare road in the town, and flag down a cop car and tell them everything... luckily they found the guys the next day (dumbasses) so I never had to go and testify or some shit. Now that I think about it I never would have went to the cops if that happened today.

That whole experience definitely changed my life though, I was later told the guy died right on the spot, so I quite literally saw someone take their last steps...

^^^ best story in this bitch

I was fairly premature when I was a baby, one one night when I was about 2 months old I was "acting funny" according to my mom, so at about 3am she and my dad decided to take me to the hospital. On the way there, a car ran a red light and almost hit them, but they were fine. My mom went in with me and my dad went to park the car. A nurse came by and started talking to my mom about forms and stuff, and then bent down to smile at me, and started FREAKING OUT. She grabbed me out of my carrier and ran away down the hall yelling for oxygen and heat lamps and all that shit because my lung had collapsed in the car ride over to the hospital and I had started to choke and turn blue... my dad came in from the parking lot and found my mom holding an empty baby carrier lying on the floor crying. eek!

I was totally fine though, and I have a huuuuuuuuuuge scar on my side from the operation I had. CHEATED DEATH AT 2 MONTHS OLD.

you owe the nurse some rep

Paging souddumber.

For those of you who are from around the New York area, you've probably heard of an area called Far Rockaway in Queens. It's really bad in certain areas, projects and all that.

Anyway, it's around 11 in the morning this September, and i'm riding my bike through the back streets in order to get home. I've got my headphones on, singing just kind of cruising slowly and relaxing. Up ahead of me, like 20 feet I see 2 dudes standing on the sidewalk. One of them is holding some orange thing I can't make out (later realized it was a 2 liter soda bottle.)

Anyway, so I'm just riding, not really paying mind to anything when all of a sudden I head a huge BOOM and my ears are ringing and I'm wearing fuckin headphones playing music really loudly. First thing goes through my mind is GUNSHOT, but then I'm no way... and I figure that the orange thing the guy was holding was some kind of firework, this is all races through my mind in like 5 seconds. I then hear someone yelling HES SHOT, HES SHOT! And I look to my left and I see the guy who was holding the soda bottle with a massive gaping hole in his chest, spewing blood and falling to the ground, and his buddy ducking down under cars yelling the whole time.

I then look directly in front of me, and see a guy with a sawed off shotgun running into a waiting car, like 10 feet in front of me. I see the driver of the car look directly at me, while I look directly at him and the guy who shot the person. All this happens in like 15 seconds.

I have honestly never been so scared in my life. I started pedaling so fast just to get the fuck out of there. The bad thing about Far Rock is that the grid is extremely fucked up, there are no straight roads, everything a fucking curvy, twisting mess. So im just pedaling as fast as I can, to scared to look back thinking that my life is over and these two thugs are following me and going to shoot me because I alone could completely identify and blow their cover.

I finally find my way back to like the main thoroughfare road in the town, and flag down a cop car and tell them everything... luckily they found the guys the next day (dumbasses) so I never had to go and testify or some shit. Now that I think about it I never would have went to the cops if that happened today.

That whole experience definitely changed my life though, I was later told the guy died right on the spot, so I quite literally saw someone take their last steps...

this one time when i was like 3.5 i went swimmin with my bros and siss and i was jus chillin at the 3ft place then i went to the 5ft outta nowhere and i didnt even kno how to swimm had no floating shit i was under the water for like a couple of secs then my bro got me up shizz almost drowned drank alotta poolwater too

this one time when i was like 3.5 i went swimmin with my bros and siss and i was jus chillin at the 3ft place then i went to the 5ft outta nowhere and i didnt even kno how to swimm had no floating shit i was under the water for like a couple of secs then my bro got me up shizz almost drowned drank alotta poolwater too

learn to use punctuation.