FS: Rick Owens Trainers. Yes.

variegate

I don't get why this seller is getting so much stick. He bought them off of ebay from some random dude who had tons of Rick shoe. It's logical that anyone seeing tons of Rick trainers and boots on sale from the same seller would think they are fakes. But variegate made the gamble and put together some funds hoping to profit a little from it. I think there is no wrong in what variegate is doing as he is bearing the risk of getting scam to get these trainers. Anyone who has some sort of finance knowledge would understand that any type of returns has some sort of risk in it, and variegate here is bearing the risk so he can expect some return. If you guys are so bitter about him flipping them on sufu, why didn't you guys take that risk and kop those trainers straight up when they appeared in Ebay?

If you read the whole thing you'd see that this is my second account and I already tried that method.

That's part of why people are giving me shit now, because I was being 'sneaky' and trying to 'fool them'

People would figure it out and give me more shit.

Only way to solve is to buy them.

Dun, dunnnn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...