FS: Rick Owens Trainers. Yes.

variegate

Cheap price, sold en masse, hmm, did you get scammed on eBay ?

Tracking # sez no . . .

But maybe it's just a really expensive box of rocks.

I'll kill this and repost with nice pics once I have em in hand.

I got a good price on em, not looking to extort, just a l'il profit for the pocket.

• 2 weeks later...

They did not sell for $400-$535 on eBay.

That was the starting bid.

(with a couple exceptions, like some used brown suede, and some other used ones that sold cheap via buy it now)

If you were watching any of the recent sales by veredaverde, they sold for $600-$700

I'm not trying to be a cock, but the main problem I have is with you abandoning your old sufu name and starting a new one specifically to sell these. Without playing jr. detective too hard, here's what happened:

Variegate is fightattack

Fight attack recently sold these on ebay and these.

The ones you're seeing right here from this auction, this auction and this auction.

You can check the seller's feedback for confirmation of the sales because Ebay blocks buyers names with X***X over a certain value.

Like I said, if you would have just kept your user name, I wouldn't really care. Just think it's misleading as a seller to do that.

I created this username before to get a fresh start, not to try to piss people off, but it seems it was an exercise in futility.

I'm under no illusion that it's difficult to figure out my old username if someone wanted to check.

You could google my usernames, etc. An admin could look at my IPs, too.

Guest TOM2222

algernon ,you are the most boring guy i have ever seen. 700 is already a good price. if you have money ,just buy them, if not , just use your useless time to do something meaningful.