non-board shorts swim trunks

swisloc

although most of their model comes with an elastic, this brand http://www.vilebrequin.com/ is supposed to be real popular ( i did a marketing research on one of their competitor last year). not really my type of swinwear but you might like it and they have an online store.

also, some high end fashion brands often have swimwear in their line. don't know where you live but going to places like Bloomberg or macy's, you might find something you like.

and although they fall in the long surf-type boardshort, i really love the one's Stussy makes, own 2 pairs myself

• 2 years later...
why not get around in DTs (dick togs, or speedos for you americans). Sometimes we call them budgie smugglers down here, i'll let you work out why for yourself.

i don't why, but this shit made me crack up. in my head i keep this this guy say "budgie smugglers"

manager.jpg

i have the AA boardshorts that are slightly longer in dark berry. they're nice because they're slim and come right above the knee. i like the velcro fly on them because that keeps the nylon from sticking to my wacker like glue. yours don't appear to have that. bummer. better stay away from cold wawa!

That was last summer though, and i don't want to be one of the millions of bro-dudes wearing those AA trunks. Like livenudegirls, I'm looking for another pair. I want one that's slim like AA and falls above the knee or even well above the knee. Any suggestions? I've heard that APC has some nice trunks...

• 2 months later...

I got a pair of black/white Obedient Sons swimming trunks from Odin a month ago, i love em.