denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

I just wanted to compare MN to Sufu behavior if there's something they don't like.

MN = flame

Sufu = flame + neg-rep (only because MN isn't able to do so)

I didn't comment his fit because I had nothing nice to say I guess. I didn't want to defend the guys on MN or their behavior. My first sentence should just be a little joke..nothing too serious.

So back to the more interesting things...anybody else noticed the first fades?! After one weak the wallet and whiskers start to fade

soaked mine twice over, once in warm-hot water and another in almost boiling water.

measured BIG style sort of,. but however i measured it was consistent presoak and postsoak

SIZE 32

presoak--> postsoak

waist aligned-17-->16

front rise - 11.25-->10.75

back rise - 15-->14.25

upper thigh - 11.5-->11

knee - 9.125-->9

leg opening - 8.25-->8

inseam - 36.5-->~35

any tips on how to shrink the waist more without using a dryer? i was expecting the size 32 to shrink to a 30 waist but it hasn't and its a bit loose. nothing a belt can't handle, but i hate when the loose fabric bunches up cuz of a belt.

i'll post fit pics up tomorrow

Agitate them. I think agitation makes more of a difference for shrinkage than how hot the water is. I soak all my jeans and toss them in the dryer now because I've found it gets more shrinkage out of the way. If you must avoid a dryer I'd toss them in hot water and agitate them either with your hands or a washing machine.

put some thing in the leather before you toss them in the dryer

quoted for wisdom. i registered @mynudies, but they wanted to edit my first 30 posts, so i said fuck em. i post there about once a month. americans just don't wear their jeans like a lot of japanese/chinese dudes do, fit-wise. there's too many true religion/fake evisu cats running around my own town for me to diss ANYONE wearing denime. gardenerfan/francis DO YOU! fuck those noobs. if you posted a pic of hayashi-san without telling dudes who has is, a lot would probably diss, and then instantly change their 'opinion' when they find out that he is OG triple O status.

get some 100% pure african shea butter, i swear by this shit. they've shipped us all over the world, so i'm sure you can find an african somewhere sellin' it. 5 bucks worth will last you a lifetime.

Agitate them. I think agitation makes more of a difference for shrinkage than how hot the water is. I soak all my jeans and toss them in the dryer now because I've found it gets more shrinkage out of the way. If you must avoid a dryer I'd toss them in hot water and agitate them either with your hands or a washing machine.

dude is right. i've found the best way to get all the shrink out is to soak em' in a 5 gallon bucket of HOT water for a few minutes, then whenever the water cools enough so that it won't fuck you up dunk them bitches up and down for about 40-50 reps. don't worry, it's quality denim with quality dye, so no noticeable fading will occur( in fact they might be darker) repeat until the water rinses clear. if you just soak them in water, and it's yellow when you take them out, don't dry them yet cause obviously there's still glue/starch still there:eek:

IMG_2254.jpg

Hey ed, just curious, but is there any place you've posted so far how that wallet is coming along? just wondering, catching up on my sufu reading. thanks.

i would go through the trouble of sending it to your respective locations, but really it should be easy to find. i love how edmond instantly asks for 2 tubs... you fucking consumer! trust me as the resident african, a pound is like 5 bucks*(here in the states if you get it from an african), and will last ALL your leather patches a lifetime. the shea tree only grows in a lot of countries, but if you can find a ghanian or senegalese brother, you'll find shea butter. it's edible too, and the raw shea fruit/nut is tasty. if you can't find it, i'll ship you some no prob.