Julian Red Hoboken Nikki Sixx from fox 5 question....

Noddy

the hoboken nikki sixx is non stretch and pretty close to raw. they have 3 or 4 subtle folds in the lap and some very light scraping on the thighs but its very minimal and should not interfere with getting some nice wear. although the weft (inside) is pink the warp is indigo and will still fade blue to white (with the pink slowly fading through)

i have been wearing my nikkis constanly since christmas and they are looking sweet. will post pics later.

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.

Quote:

did you size way down?

i got a 27 and the waist is fine but they are way baggier in the thighs

--- Original message by colin on Mar 22, 2006 05:50 PM

well first off i'm not as skinny as you. they do have a bit of an anti-fit in the butt and they fit a little looser now that they have stretched a bit. i definately have jeans with less room in the thighs and butt than these. i'll post current pictures after dinner!

yes definately. the nikkis are slim but dont have "a nitty witty perfect fitting ass" according to julian red. the calis are less slim and tapered and therefore have more slouch. the fit is really great. the way they are cut they look nice and snug but there is room built in there for your junk and just the right amount of slouch.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8332/10013350pf.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3862/10013306yw.jpg

now after about 2 and half months of regular wear(5+ days a week). no wash. lots of starch. the color is closer to the second pic.

Edited by cultpop 0217 on Mar 22, 2006 at 07:10 PM

Edited by cultpop 0217 on Mar 22, 2006 at 07:12 PM

Edited by cultpop 0217 on Mar 22, 2006 at 07:17 PM

Edited by cultpop 0217 on Mar 22, 2006 at 07:19 PM

Guest jeffvyain

i've seen the slim jims on a friend, and all i can say is they don't look very comparable to any hoboken pictures i've seen online. the slim jims don't appear to be nearly as thin anywhere really...

its been a long time since ive owned a pair of slim jims. at the time, i purchased a 28, and i currently have a 28 in the nikki sixx. i feel that the waist is alot tighter, and they're much more tapered from the knee down. also the rise feels slightly lower (but i could be wrong). one thing is for sure: they're looser in the thigh.