Flat Head, Self Edge, Alden Shell Chukkas, Whites, Iron Heart, Buzz Rickson, Barbour.

tmadd

I wear a 7D in my Alden 405s which are a little roomier than the Whites. I am ordering a 7.5C for the Whites Semi-Dress that I am about to order, they will be slightly roomier than the 6.5C LTT Smokejumpers at a full size larger. Unless your redwings are super snug, my whites should fit you well.

Iron Hearts Sold.....bump for a lot of great deals on high quality stuff. If I was wearing anything besides Mister Freedom shirts and 1947s, I wouldn't be getting rid of this stuff.

Wallet has been sold...I am going to miss that one, but I think its going to a good home where it will get the wear it deserves. Bump.

Both pairs of jeans are gone...I can't believe that no one has followed through on the Aldens or Whites yet. I will sell the SE shirts together for 180...two for the price of one (new). Bump.

Some stuff sold, but still some great quality and even better prices left. I have been real busy, so to the few people who have inquired about measurements and pictures, expect some PMs this weekend.

This stuff is going to hit ebay tonight, or tomorrow, so if you want to take advantage of the fantastic prices...it will be easier and cheaper soon.