Asian Glow

phen3N

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zantac 75 mang zantac 75

Also I've noticed if I eat a heavy ass meal with tons of grease before drinking obviously I increase my tolerance but redness is drastically reduced as well

lastdragon83ks.jpg

I have a korean friend who gets that REALLY bad. He swears by pepto-bismol

Pepto-Bismol was originally sold as a remedy for infant diarrhea by Norwich Pharmacal Company under the name Bismosal: Mixture Cholera Infantum, changing to Pepto-Bismol in 1919, and transferring to Procter and Gamble with their 1982 acquisition of Norwich Eaton Pharmaceuticals.

diarrhoea medicine. totally fixes red face.

Yes i do, notice how i said... "we all know that's just a lie"... english motherfucker do you speak it?

I wasn't contesting on whether it was perceived to be healthier or not, i was just saying it was a lie that rosier cheeks = healthier. I see your point though, I didn't make it very clear.

i find it delightful that you attempt to get back at me and then apologise profusely and admit that it was your own error.

i'll actually give you pos rep for that.

fucking weirdo.

i find it delightful that you attempt to get back at me and then apologise profusely and admit that it was your own error.

i'll actually give you pos rep for that.

fucking weirdo.

Yeh i edited the thing, didn't want to change what i said before as that's a bit lame.

me too..

what works best for me is don't eat a few hours before drinking, take a pepcid or some other heartburn medicine..

after a few drinks you'll feel like you normally would after some drinks minus the redness

heard somethign about yogurt drinks too? but haven't tried yet

My dad and paternal grandfather drink, no glow. My maternal grandfather drinks, no glow. My mother, mad purple glow...so fuck me.

I haven't tried the pepcid, but I will now for sure. But what has worked for me is eating a full meal like 2 hours before I drink, and drinking through the pain to develop my tolerance. I usually drink 2+ alcoholic drinks at least 3 times a week and now I can drink much more than I could when I was younger and drank less frequently