420~~09'

tylortakahisa

i hate when people freak out about 4/20 and think they have to smoke a ton of weed all day long. i mean don't get me wrong, it's a great excuse to smoke all day long and i've done it many times, but it also brings out a lot of amateur smokers.

anyway, on 4/20 i will be smoking a bunch of weed, who knows how much because it's just another day for me.

I live in Arcata. In Humboldt County. This, as many people in this thread know, is where some good ass weed comes from. There is basically a weed smoking festival in Redwood Park here every year. It is amusing, might go I guess.

i have some northern lights and blueberry saved, the temptation is hard to resist.

i quit smoking but will be off the wagon for 4/20

anyone going to 420 @ uc santa cruz? I dunno how we're gonna top last years quarter pound joint (half oz hash) but im sure something will hppen

oh i hella went to the meadow last year! it was so nuts. but since the school was trying to tone it down by blocking off the road entrances, we hella hiked our asses there. my friend and i finally found her friends of the masses of people and i was like, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" then some hippy du turns around and is like "oh hey here's a birthday joint!" it was dope. soooo gone that day.