420~~09'

tylortakahisa

i think im over 420 like i was so pumped on it last year but now this year it seems whatever.... maybe cuz its on a monday and i smoke too much anyways... probs it being on a monday is making unattractive this year

have fun everyone be safe be green blow that steam!!!!!

im pretty sure ill have a nice smoke some time of the day but no planned event like years past.

Guest jcpennydatazz
superfaded right now lookin at denim/cwg thread listening to bob marley. fucking great

yo,

you one of those cwd's who like "reggae" but can only list off bob marley and his sons?

420 this year was pretty boring. i did get some new computer shit up and running though. left 4 dead needs to hurry up and finish downloading. this post took me about a half hour to format.

Guest on-display
yo,

you one of those cwd's who like "reggae" but can only list off bob marley and his sons?

nah i'm asian and we were listening to him in my music class and it got me inspired throughout the day.

Guest my uncle

i got real high and then drove home singing my heart out.

then i ate a pop tart. some ravioli. and a can of corn with chili powder. mayonaise. lemon pepper. hot sauce. and parmesan cheese. UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF