sup sonicvoodoo

I didn't wanna shit up the thread any further and this is the last time I will address this issue, but, FYI:

I spent 15 years in the "fashion biz" about 20 years ago. I was VP of merchandising and later VP of sales for a then, extremely relevant, well known men's wear designer. I have personally sold more than 1.000,000 suits in my lifetime. I have been to the best piece goods mills in the world, form Biella to South America to N. Carolina. I've toured factories world wide and I've laid out prototypes/ samples and watched them develop into pieces that would sell in the many thousands.

my cred lies in my ability to sell clothing To VP of Saks, Barneys' Niemans etc who aren't likely to invest hundreds of thousands of $$$ with someone who looks like a douche...ya know sorta like you look.

not to mention, if you read correctly, my duities entailed way more than selling

I'm trite, but I've forgotten more about apparel than you will ever know; and, if I ever have the occasion to learn something from anyone on sufu, I will be the first to accept and grasp that opportunity. So far, those instances have been few and far between.

What is this guy's deal? I give him some constructive criticism in the wdywt thread and now i've got like 5 pms from him in my inbox trying to talk shit to me/prove to me his fashion credentials...

so really

sup sonicvoodoo?

PS. Anyone wanna guess/place bets on which "extremely relevant, well known men's wear designer" he supposedly worked for??

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on the Net for a loooooooooong time cuz I'm OLD..as pointed out to me many, many times. When has it become proper board etiquette to post PMs? I thought they were called PRIVATE Messages for a reason. I guess I really do have a lot to learn, huh?

I sent the douche a PM cuz I didn't wanna shit up the thread anymore.

just to reiterate, I don't give a fuck that the Jack posted my PM....it's all true and I stand by it..just thought it was taboo in board land to do so

BTW...Jack is a fuckin' liar I sent him the above PM and he responded. I replied to his response and told him I wouldn't answer him again...that's a total of 2

guess he's pissed that I didn't wanna play with him anymore so he started a thread

Jack post the other PMs to show that I'm lying. After all, you've got no problem posting PM's right?

and remeber Jack, I'm waiting and watching.

who the fuck could take anyone who says this seriously

You need to either step up your "style" or move on from this fashion shit, and I mean that in the simplest and nicest way --really, you don't have much else of a choice or much more time to make it.

and Van van Heusen doesn't make suits, asshole....but you guys are experts, right?

who the fuck could take anyone who says this seriously

and Van van Heusen doesn't make suits, asshole....but you guys are experts, right?

don't front that you're mature and then call a 19 year old an asshole. and i didn't even bother reading your original post only jack's summary so please forgive me fashion god. i think you should take some sage like advice and act your age, you immature fuck.

wow, you guys wanna be all knowledgeable and mature yet you claim you're babies when confronted.....way to go...

lesson 1...read before before commenting my 19 yr clueless asshole

and Jack post the 5 pms or STFU

post who you worked for in the "fashion biz"

and I'll happily post the other PMs.

deal?

you really can't be that stooopid..or can you?

you need to prove to the others that you're not lying. I know you're lying..I'm calling you a liar...prove otherwise...

as for my posting personal info on a board filled with pubescent misanthropes, it's never, ever gonna happen.

I spent $15 on 4 loaves of bread yyesterday. I got an orange poundcake, chocolate almond poundcake, pannetone (sp), and raspberry coconut loaf. Right now I'm eating a pudding.

sorry to bring this up but apparently Van Heusen makes suits for little boys :eek:

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchDepartment.aspx?Ntt=suit&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nty=1&SearchString=suit&N=509&sid=1209253D787B&Ntk=search_all&Ntpc=1&Nao=0&Ntpr=1&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&S2Filter=FN509|boys

BTW...Jack is a fuckin' liar I sent him the above PM and he responded.

post the 5 pm sliar

and Jack post the 5 pms or STFU

you need to prove to the others that you're not lying. I know you're lying..I'm calling you a liar...prove otherwise...

so I guess you've admitted that you are, in fact ,a liar and have decided to STFU

Repeatedly calling JackPhoto a liar about a couple of PM's isnt gonna do shit for you right now.