This Clothing Company Kicks Ass!

mindtrix

Oh I get it MindTrix. ALL you do on here is self promote. I hope they get rid of you soon, what a pain in the dick.

You should be subtle, it works better. Now everyone will just hate you and your online store which I won't even look at cause you are so lame for plugging yourself every fucking message...

Get lost. Think of a less annoying form of free marketing.

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting. - Lil Weezy

QUOTED FROM THE MINDTRIX WEB SITE...PURE UN-CUT HILARITY.

Lifestyle dictates fashion, as it has for centuries. No one knows that better than MindTrix, a company that originated in San Jose and is now based in San Diego. MindTrix is a fusion of eastern wisdom and western fashion. The clothing's unique design is ruled by MindTrix's passion for entertainment, action sports, eastern philosophy and fashion.

MindTrix exemplifies a universe where art and sport meld, and where free will, innovation, and radical change are embraced. Our goal is to provide our unique customers with an equally unique, high quality, comfortable product that thrives in this environment. We are neither a mass produced commodity brand nor a huge multi-million dollar corporation; rather, we are a group of real people who want to have a good time and enjoy what we do, regardless of what others think. We believe that people who wear MindTrix clothing do so because they want to and not because an overpaid entertainer says that they should. These basic premises form the Mindtrix philosophy, they are what's important to us.

WHAT ARE ACTION SPORTS AGAIN???

SHIT IS WACK

MindTrix is for people with more discriminating tastes who want street fashion that fit their own sensibilities. MindTrix focuses on reaching customers who have resisted being labeled as a particular generation or lumped into a target market. Individualism manifests in their lives as a conscious choice and as a culmination of fashion, music, and attitude. Through our clothing line, MindTrix is devoted to opening the eyes and enlightening the minds of the masses.

Our target audience is not just skaters or punks. They are photographers, grad students, and people making changes in their communities. They are tastemakers in youth culture, the hipsters of their own generation.

Our goal is to have a clothing line that people could relate to on a positive level. Clothing that promotes knowledge and spreads wisdom about our lifestyles and ourselves. We are all individuals. Each with a unique spirit. MindTrix recognizes individualism and creates a platform for self-expression that celebrates our inner essences.

MindTrix is clothing for the body AND soul. It's sophisticated and smooth, like the people who wear it, cool, cutting edge and worn to be seen. MindTrix moves and grooves to the beat called Life and unites us all in style.

Different cultural and ethnic influences seep in from Indian bhangra, soul and electronic music, Latin and African American tastes, and Japanese anime among others.

Social strata do not define our customers. Demographically, they are socially progressive, and culturally sophisticated. As a group, these people are very skeptical of being sold. They’re not into mainstream fashion.

This is obviously not you,

so stick to your trendy safe little clothing labels.

LOL LOL LOL LOL and LOL somemore! hahahahahahahha

seriously though...erm...where does the "eastern wisdom" come in in your *ahem fashion? I never remembered any ancient Eastern teaching/philosophy/religion advocating or advising people to shamelessly self-promote at every opportunity. Hmm...I think Sun Tzu would turn in his grave. Maybe you thought Bhangra was a deeply philosophical style of music......

That saint tee-shirt is funny. So tell me how you got that concept? which part of that "devlishly" cool looking "saint" doing that awesome leap which somehow seems so familiar relates to any of your so called "company goals" ?

Please educate us.

I hate everything and everyone.

"MindTrix is clothing for the body AND soul. It's sophisticated and smooth, like the people who wear it, cool, cutting edge and worn to be seen. MindTrix moves and grooves to the beat called Life and unites us all in style."

Most hilarious thing EVER. like wtf... grooves to the beat called Life?!

I really hope this kid has a trust fund. . .

Zan officially killed this thread!!....haha...

"Our goal is to provide our unique customers with an equally unique, high quality, comfortable product that thrives in this environment."

my question is...how is it unique if you're straight biting Union with that Saint tee??...

i'm all for someone promoting one's company, but please...blowing up posts with random statements about how great your company is??....sad...

sorry... but Mindtrix, please fall back...

...keep up the good work fellas.....i hear a WWF fashion wrestling edition coming to a BBS near u soon....although zan the undertaker has pulled some pretty deathly moves and it appears mindtrix is down for the count....? ding ding.... we have a winner..haha...

"passion forces driving to the beat of a snare drum. weaving the photons of life into your soul for the discerning customer who refuses to make sense."

"nomads drifting across the artic tundra in search of their next meal. desperately seeking shelter in the form of high fashion in a world of harsh solar patterns tainted with fecal matter."

"one man. 1/64th mentally challenged. three tees. one sweatshirt. two rinks and three wrestlers in panties."

jesus.

Zach and mindtrix are trying to do the same thing that millions of other people are either trying to do or have done.

Promote. And in some cases guerilla marketing works. It is your opinon that mindtrix sucks. It is also your first ammendment right to say so. But, why not just ignore the fact that you don't like Mindtrix. This is a man's dream and passion, he is passionate about it. I believe actually owning a few different peices of Zach's stuff that it is good and has it's purpose. I wear his clothes proudly because it is cool to me.

Lloyd