Post Your Keys

AstroWolf

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

car key. 3 garage keys. 2 house keys. pathmark supermarket card. gym card. bright ass light thing.

How well does that flathead S keyring work? It looks really cool, but i'm always super paranoid about my keys and it looks like they would fall off of the ring, or the ring would unhook from your belt loop unintentionally with little pressure.

How well does that flathead S keyring work? It looks really cool, but i'm always super paranoid about my keys and it looks like they would fall off of the ring, or the ring would unhook from your belt loop unintentionally with little pressure.

works really well. plus, it's super convenient. the silver is pretty malleable so you can make the space between the hooks and center ball tighter or wider - so your keys don't fall off

• 4 months later...

ULTIMATE KEYCHAIN VERS 1.1 is complete for everyday carry nowww

5688_248992930113_785270113_8225979_2602871_n.jpg

5688_248992955113_785270113_8225982_2570248_n.jpg

From foreground to background:

Fenix LD01 Stainless Steel - max 80 lumens flashlight

Swiss+ech Utilikey - multitool with plain edge blade, serrated blade, bottle opener, phillips, flat head and eyeglass screwdrivers

Lacie iamaKey 8GB flash drive

TEC Pico Pen - stainless steel ballpoint pen

Spyderco Bug - stainless steel compact folding blade

Split Pea Lighter - stainless steel, watertight backup lighter (just in case..)

...and my house key of course (car keys on a separate carabiner) clipped to my jeans with a NiteIze stainless steel s-biner (peasant status version of Flat Head keyring lol) on aviation cable ring.

It's really small and useful.. there are people who are into this "EDC" every day carry thing, they carry bags and pouches and holsters and jackets of knives, guns, tools, first aid, all this shiet in case the apocalypse hits at any given time..

Here's a size comparison and fit pic lol:

5688_249006365113_785270113_8226143_6012591_n.jpg

5688_249006630113_785270113_8226144_4970873_n.jpg

Haha naw I don't think I'm handy/will ever be in situations enough for better multitools (SAK/victorinox/leatherman/Gerber/Atwood), tbh I know the utilikey ain't the greatest but it just looks cool. I'm still a supergay at heart..