New London Based Clothing Brand Laysick.

L A Y S I C K

It's almost traditional to flame guys who join just to promote their products but you seem to actually have your shit together. The clothing designs are not my taste but it's definitely very strong visually and the professional design and execution of your web site and store is faultless. Nice one, good luck.

It is shameless I know, but one has to promote even though it makes me sick doing it.

And thanks for not flaming me, think some people will though.

As for problems with the website it has been tested on many computer with only minor bugs but know that it works best in Safari on a mac! But realise that is not the most popular choice of browser. So would have to say it is your computer, hope it sorts it self out.

http://www.laysick.com

[email protected]

happy to see your not putting your brand name accross every shirt.. i think thats a big mistake people make, just printing there logo accross a shirt and expecting people to buy it before they even have a identity for their brand..

i like the embroidery on the hats pulling back the foam.. thats kinda ill.. could evolve it into something seriously special..

woop woop