Sign in to follow this  
trueglude

Ijin

A pair of Ijin livestock selv, unfortunately i haven't had the chance to wear them for more than three weeks, so here is just a picture of the current state :)%7BB6E9B25B-AED8-4EE2-AE4F-621AA5577551%7D.jpg

:) Thinking of wearing them for like 8-9 months then give em' a wash, what do you guys think?

Thank you very much:)

How long do you guys think i should wear them before first wash? At the moment i don't got the same amount of knowledge that some of you guys have, so i wonder, how will the jeans change after a while? Honeycombs, and indigo bleeding and stuff like that? When the indigo bleeds, what color will it get?

Just kinda curious :)

like 6 month if u wear them every day.......

i wear my blue blood for 6 month before i give them a bath.....

it was banished from the boards after ande whall beat the owner of ljin up with a (vintage) trunchon.

Right, no but serious dudes, why is Ijin disliked or not mentioned on the boards?

because you havent bought a pair and then worn them for a year and impressed everyone with their fading abilities

Okey Akuma, Im up for the challenge. The whole board will see my masterpiece in one year from now :). And then everyone will buy Ijin.

And then everyone will buy Ijin.

sorry, but not if they keep those hideous details (backpockets, waistband, beltloop)...

This thread lacks of activity so Im now posting some pics of my 2 month old Ijin Material with japanese denim!

3395476611_0f95b9057f.jpg

3395484589_8fb6dfe94b.jpg

And a little detail shot:

3396303504_7c0178519f.jpg

The front picture is quite bad, can't see the contrast really. The back picture is more accurate.

Ijin material 5030

Bought them in 2007, worn pretty much and are starting to fall apart. Had to reinforce the whole ass area and many other places..:cool:

Ijin-back.jpg

Ijin-front.jpg

ijin-back2.jpg

ijin-front2.jpg