Just lost my job and want to not off myself sale (TOJ liquidation)

dismalfuture

1. Rick Owens hooded bomber, $950. size S, black. you guys know this jacket. I paid over $1800 retail in October, worn just a few times. Fabric is the distressed nylon, with wool pile in the hood, super silky lining throughout, just the most comfortable jacket ever. It's like wearing a down comforter around, but in a steezy way.

pics:

Rickunzipped.jpg

Rickfrontzipped.jpg

Rickback.jpg

2. Jil Sander F/W08 runway cutaway toe creeper shoes. Same exact shoes as Vs Toto is selling, but in size 7.5UK, fits a 41 or 41.5 Worn a few times but in good condition. $299

jilshoesside.jpg

jilshoesfront.jpg

3. Juun J Reebok patent hightop double strap sneakers, white pair in 9, black pair in 10. Both new in box. $175 each plus shipping.

4. Dior waxed/distressed Luster reissue 19cm jeans, black. One of the most baller jeans there is. sz 27, good condition, worn rarely. Paid like $700 for them, I am asking $350. Some other guy on here is asking 350 Euro for the same jeans, but in size 34 or some other fatty size. 27 is pretty hard to come by. If you want to ball, get these, they are a steal.

diorwax.jpg

Diortag.jpg

5. Acne chinos, new without tags. British khaki colored, women's model (but fly placket is on the men's side) so the front and back rise are nice and manageable for Asian guys with no asses, nice slimmer fit (not skinny, think more APC New Standard) for guys who are about a 28-30 waist in stuff. Nice purple viscose waistband and washed chino fabric, I paid like $225 for them a few weeks ago, have never worn them, and would like $150 out of them.

6. Giuliano Fujiwara hightop sneakers, size 42, fits like a 41. Black leather/suede with white sole. rare as hell, you try finding a Giuliano Fujiwara stockist! Retail was 50400Y in Japan, and I paid something like $650 for them here in Seoul at 10 Corso Como. Worn once. I am asking $300.

more to come, I'm sure

Fake J beezy didn't get to me, in fact we had a nice moment when I was leaving where I gave her a bunch of half-used office supplies and she asked me why. I told her which club she can find me at, and then we parted ways.

I just faked not being deaf for a month at work and then got caught being deaf. So yeah. I can get another job soon. Hopefully there are fewer heartbreaker fake j-beezy girls at this next place.

Also adding Dior Luster reissue jeans and maybe some more stuff.

Wow dismal. I don't know you at all but I can totally sympathize. I just got canned at work today, myself. Bunch of women falling in love with me and fighting with each other and just creating drama in general (I know that sounds ego maniacal, but 'twas true) . Naturally I was the one who had to go since I was the "cause" of it, although everyone knew it was BS.

Anyway, totally thinking about e-mailing this girl I had a crush on because she really liked yours truly. Totally fashionable too.

Here's to crushed dreams and empty glasses.

shit dis, sorry to hear about the job. Why arent you selling your office concepts instead of your jawns?

Taco stand be calling you du, it's in the stars, its fate, it's God's hand (or many if you be hindu).

I ate some home made taco last night, none of that aussie old el paso shit, but proper white corn tortillas, coriander (cilantro), some good beef and beens, avocado and lime, shit is good.

it's time my man, it's time...

P1040392.JPG

Juun J sizes are US sizes, but run about .5 size smaller than tagged.

Everything else, as far as clothes, fits me well, I am normally a 44-46 in everything, 26-27-28 in most jeans, basically I am the same size as a number of people on this website. 175cm/58kg