Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2009

XenoX101

Dear XenoX101,

You know nothing of fashion. You know nothing of design. You know nothing of satisfying a woman or being successful in life in any way/shape or form. If you could, and I'm holding it separate of a post (this one) where you're honestly making an effort to look like you're remotely not an ass-clown, just stop, it would be much appreciated. Admit you know nothing and admit that you are ignorant and useless and just leave. You prove nothing, you add nothing, you lose far too much, and you don't even come close to meaning anything to anyone. You will die alone, and this only backs up why you need to get off the internet and go try and change the outcome of your life.

Sincerely,

Jeepster

Hah, trying to get a reaction out of me? On this subforum? Keep your completely ignorant and presumptuous opinions either to yourself, or on supertrash, don't shit up this thread like you claim I do to every other thread. Also, for the amount of bitching you claiming I do, you sure seem to hold a double standard.

Go away

Sincerely,

George

Hah, trying to get a reaction out of me? On this subforum? Keep your completely ignorant and presumptuous opinions either to yourself, or on supertrash, don't shit up this thread like you claim I do to every other thread. Also, for the amount of bitching you claiming I do, you sure seem to hold a double standard.

Go away

Sincerely,

George

Actually, if you go through my extensive posting history, you'll find that I have a surplus of insightful/helpful/educated posts, maybe 65+%, about 5% whining, and 30% BS. But that beats any percentage you can pull out your ass because you are a useless human being that got lost on his way to a suicide-help forum.

George, between you and me, there's little love lost. But please try for the sake of others not to commute your eternal life sentence of bitchassness on the rest of the internet.

Salvatore-fucking-Ferragamo. Jesus Xenox, really? I already negged you once the other day. Time for round 2.

My thoughts exactly

the poor kid really doesn't have an understanding of SuFu culture....Maybe if he spent less time talking and more time learning he wouldn't have got into this mess in the first place.

I wasn't going to say anything, but this is pissing me off a little.

Sufu culture? What the fuck?

I hope you're not insinuating it doesn't follow the goth ninja/work wear/asian brand #34 commonalities of this forum. I've seen plenty of stuff posted here that doesn't follow this at all, such as Gucci, burberry, even D&G. Sartorialist is also quoted frequently on superfuture, to not the bat of an eyelid. I'm fairly certain superfuture is open to the idea of diversity and appreciates more than the 'popular' brands.

Either you two are holding me to a double standard or you lack the mental capacity to accept anything that doesn't mesh with your close-minded ideals of fashion. Feel free to claim otherwise though, I'll be curious to hear it.

I wasn't going to say anything, but this is pissing me off a little.

Sufu culture? What the fuck?

I hope you're not insinuating it doesn't follow the goth ninja/work wear/asian brand #34 commonalities of this forum. I've seen plenty of stuff posted here that doesn't follow this at all, such as Gucci, burberry, even D&G. Sartorialist is also quoted frequently on superfuture, to not the bat of an eyelid. I'm fairly certain superfuture is open to the idea of diversity and appreciates more than the 'popular' brands.

Either you two are holding me to a double standard or you lack the mental capacity to accept anything that doesn't mesh with your close-minded ideals of fashion. Feel free to claim otherwise though, I'll be curious to hear it.

It's not close-mindedness, it's just that we're right, you're wrong.

I'd like to think we are all justified to an opinion, even hated members like me. I apologize for awful posts I may have made some months ago.

They haven't gotten better. Look at the user page and sort by rep. YOU HAVE THE MOST NEGATIVE REP ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM. Maybe everyone else is right for once.

My recommendation to you if you really want to stay on superfuture (i have no idea why, you have nothing to contribute) is to not post for a while, just read for a few months, and then come back with a new account.