Dunk Contest 09

Tyro1

I agree with you he got kind of snubbed , he deserved more than he got the judges sucked giving Howard a 10 for a dunk that is really like 45... I mean Fernandez wouldve still lost but he deserved more..

they should judge the dunk. not how many times he did it.

the problem isnt exactly that he took too many tries but more that he ran out of time; when the other guys took multiple tries, they didnt actually run out of time on their timer

i dont understand the hate on nate>howard dunk either, even though it wasnt flashy.. people consider carter>weis one of the best ever and height-ratio-wise this is even better. carter also used his hands on weis' shoulders

lebron fucking james always gotta be stealin niggas' thunder

who gives a shit if he's participating next year? yeah, thats great, but that ugly reporter was all up in his shit like she had a breaking news story or something. who gives a fuck.

in summary -- cool event. the final round was sweet and i'm glad robinson won because howard's last dunk was pretty weak

edit: i didn't get to see the earlier rounds, who did the candle on the cupcake dunk? that was awesome

they should judge the dunk. not how many times he did it.

i dunno - if it takes you like 10 attempts to pull a dunk off, you either didn't practice enough and / or it's a bit beyond your reach. after a few misses, they should switch it up to something they know they can pull off. i feel like the time/attempt limit gets a bit abused sometimes.

^ it seems to kind of lose its potency when a dude like fernandez has to attempt so many times. but i gotta say , give em props for trying and just judge by the dunk itself.

BTW Nate Robinson was tearing it up out there!!!

i love the all-star break.. go West!!

i dunno - if it takes you like 10 attempts to pull a dunk off, you either didn't practice enough and / or it's a bit beyond your reach. after a few misses, they should switch it up to something they know they can pull off. i feel like the time/attempt limit gets a bit abused sometimes.

dude not all of it was his fault Gasol missed like 3 behind the back passes)i don't know why he did that) and then he threw two bad passes after that and then Fernandez missed like 5 times after that so only half of it was his fault.

Nate did a great job again, but he wouldn't have had his best dunk if Dwight didn't let him tea bag him on the back of the head!

Dwight should have gone 13' cuz he could have gotten it.

Now they are talking like Nate has to defend his title next year, I don't know if he can do anything else that will impress us enough to beat Lebron. Dwight better get in it next year too because it will be a battle of the freaks of nature, they might be going against each other on 12-13' rim dunks lmao.

Edit : Who else wants to kick that guys ass after seeing his performance last night? "let it rock, let it rock, let it rockkkk" guy... Fucking ugly as shit + pathetic vocals + was he even playing the guitar?? + worst hype man ever (When i say "let it" you say "rock".. "let it"... (one person) "rock" x 10)= worst musical performance I have ever seen or heard and that shit was embarrassing for our generation plus many more. The sad part is that he was probably paid 50-100K to do that weak shit