tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am in if i get someone who will actually send me something legit

ie not a dildo

maybe

this made me laugh uncontrollably while in a crowded room full of koreans playing their silly video games.

oh, and im in again.

no dildos this time....i promise....maybe.

P.S.

i never received my gift from my xchange in the last one.

whoever gets masuerte better send out the package on time

DEAR "SECRET" SUPERGAY SWAP BUDDY,

STOP PMming ME LAME ASSURANCES ABOUT MY FRlCKlN PACKAGE. I COULD CARE LESS... ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THE "SECRET" PARTNER PART IS RUINED.

THE DAMN PACKAGE WAS ALREADY SENT OUT BY YOU RIDICULOUSLY LATE... I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANY MORE IF YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS ALSO SENT TO ANOTHER MEMBER BY ACCIDENT. I'm basically just trying to forget this whole incident but everytime you pm me... MY POINT: YOUR PM's ARE REMINDERS OF PURE DISAPPOINTMENTS & TOTALLY RUIN MY MOOD JUST STOP PLEASE...

*** edit **

Hey all, my bad for crazy caps writing.

Anyways, to explain myself better I tried to stop being dissapointed about my package getting to me on time a long time ago. I had no expectations about what I would get, basically all I cared/hoped for was that we would all send it by a certain time participating according to agreements. We're all capable people here, it's summer, we have computers, we have the ability to send shit on time. Hell on my side I didn't have a car, my nearest post office was like 6 miles away and I was still able to get it there through hustling around for rides.

I also cared about the whole "secret" of who was going to be the partners.

So after a few weeks of everyone getting their packages I kinda resigned myself to being patient. But what drove me bonkers was basically getting a PM from my superswap dood. That's basically it. WTF man, I don't care about even getting it anymore and you start emailing me about sorry this or that.

All they did was help me direct my annoyance towards someone. And this entry was the result.

Hey man, surprise. I sent my shit in on time while preparing for school. I tried to also put together a nice package (like alot of other good people on the board). Can't help but feel like you've said "Fuck you, asshole" to me several times already by being late then with each pm reminding me how I participated and got someone like you assigned to be the one sending me a swap.

So basically that was what i was letting off steam about at 1am in the morning.

I admit I should've just put u on ignore list after your first PM. But letting off steam bluntly seemed a bit more satisfying.

***edit***