the "ask a teen" thread

Oxy.

When dealing with such substances, it is at best interest that you use confidentiality. Therefore, I am not able to discuss my relation with such substances other than admitting that it & I are acquainted as such, and have a formal relationship.

When dealing with such substances, it is at best interest that you use confidentiality. Therefore, I am not able to discuss my relation with such substances other than admitting that it & I are acquainted as such, and have a formal relationship.
I hope you realize that that pretty lil' nickname of yours is enough to demand a need of surveillance? If you are trying to act in the dark, it's already very light, and not dark at all. And that is your reason from the very beginning. You seriously need to re-evaluate the effectiviness and rationality of your behaviour. You have done wrong, but the future can be right. Do you understand me? Do we understand each other?

What’s it like going through puberty?

It sucks. If you don't take care of your skin, you get really bad acne. Your hormones are raging & you want to have sex all the time (this only sucks if you don't get any vag). The best part is though, deeper voice, more muscles, you become more taller, and you grow facial hair.

Why are teens so useless these days?

Because they don't believe in hard work anymore. They think that there should be an easy way out to every situation, and if there isn't, they just don't try.

DO U LYK HANNAH MONTANA?! ShE SING GOOD

I don't like her music, or her show, but I would smash with the force of 10,000 hammers.

why do teen feel like their life is over?

High school is a lot of pressure. On top of that, we are becoming adults, and a lot of responsibilities are being thrown at us all at once. Especially if you're not use to being responsible, it can be really tough.

Why do questions in these threads never get answered.

Why do teenage rooms smell like a 2 week old unwashed fisting hand?

People have other things to do. More than likely, they are caught up in real life and forget to make time for the internet. Teenage rooms smell like unwashed fisting hands because we don't wash our cocks, and masturbate out in the open, thus the smell of semen & unwashed genitals creates this horrific aroma.

quote:

originally posted by Tabris viewpost.gif What’s it like going through puberty?

its fun getting big ( in more ways than one ) but getting acne n stuff sux. emotions outta control too.

quote:

originally posted by DaBestSpoona viewpost.gif Why are teens so useless these days?

most teens are useless cuz their parents baby them. i mean if my parents cleaned my crap up for me and did my chores and ran errands for me, id probably be lying in bed wasting my life or being somesorta wannabe hanging out at the mall.

quote:

originally posted by Pandemonium viewpost.gif DO U LYK HANNAH MONTANA?! ShE SING GOOD

classic teeny-bopper music...its ok ... shes older than me by like a couple of weeks :mad:

quote:

originally posted by cuddly sheep viewpost.gif why do teen feel like their life is over?

i dont know why they feel that way. maybe cuz their stoned or something. a teenage life should be something full of potential.